More Staff On Earthgames?

StarryOmen

Stone Miner
Many servers on Snapcraft are supervised, although the one server I think should be supervised more is EarthGames. I go on there often, and not once have I seen a time where Staff have been in the game, instead, hackers. Mostly, fast-bow hackers.
I've caught several hackers in EarthGames, apologies for not reporting, but they seem to make the game less fun, even if the hackers are on the same team as you.
Trust me, if you don't play EarthGames, or rarely play it, I can tell you that it's a lot more fun to play without hackers, furthermore, I believe EarthGames deserves more attention from Staff as it is one of the most hot-spot destinations for hackers on Snapcraft.
Thanks, Staff, for reading this post if you have, and please consider my suggestion.

Thank you again,
~StarryOmen

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
I'm sorry for the inconvenience, staff has been very busy right now working on future updates for Snapcraft and in real life. A lot of staff are teenagers, which means that we have school to attend and homework to complete. We do have staff on earth games, however they are probley not in your timezone. However, you can record and report the hackers if you see them which will help staff a lot. Sorry for the inconvenience again.

Last edited:

RyanHasSkillz98

Gold Miner
Or to resolve this problem get an Earth Games Mod. Remember Ice Ice how he only moderated the forums? Snapcraft could have something like that.

FireBlaze910

Gold Miner
Many servers on Snapcraft are supervised, although the one server I think should be supervised more is EarthGames. I go on there often, and not once have I seen a time where Staff have been in the game, instead, hackers. Mostly, fast-bow hackers.
I've caught several hackers in EarthGames, apologies for not reporting, but they seem to make the game less fun, even if the hackers are on the same team as you.
Trust me, if you don't play EarthGames, or rarely play it, I can tell you that it's a lot more fun to play without hackers, furthermore, I believe EarthGames deserves more attention from Staff as it is one of the most hot-spot destinations for hackers on Snapcraft.
Thanks, Staff, for reading this post if you have, and please consider my suggestion.

Thank you again,
~StarryOmen
I also believe that zombieV is unsupervised.I barely ever see staff on there.

OP
OP
StarryOmen

StarryOmen

Stone Miner
I'm sorry for the inconvenience, staff has been very busy right now working on future updates for Snapcraft and in real life. A lot of staff are teenagers, which means that we have school to attend and homework to complete. We do have staff on earth games, however they are probley not in your timezone. However, you can record and report the hackers if you see them which will help staff a lot. Sorry for the inconvenience again.
Understood. Thanks for the notice. I should have put in, "whenever Staff are available.".