Muted? What A Waste Of Money!

flamergamer123

First Step
I am writing this thread because I was muted fro advertising a server once. I am complaining because I spent 25 dollars on master and now I am even worse than default. I want to be unmuted or get my money back.

Thank you, flamergamer.

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
If you read the "terms and conditions" before/while purchasing your rank, you would see that refunds are not given if a player is banned/muted. Punishments aren't given without proper cause and proof. I will look up your mute and get back to you with further information.

OP
OP
F

flamergamer123

First Step
I just want to know for what reason I was muted i advertised once I get no warning?! Also if I am muted for how long will it be?

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
Yeah I'm pretty sure you don't get a warning for advertising. You shouldn't have done that lol.... like what server allows you to do that.
I can see why you're mad but you just brought it upon yourself.
You were probably muted for advertising like you said. And it you do /seen (name) your ign name itll say like mute-true or I think it says for how long idk it might just say that. But if it doesn't then you'll know for how long.

Hint: don't advertise ;-) :-D

iamontda

Void Walker
Yep, sounds like a mute for advertising. By now it should've worn off unless it's extended past a day.

A

Account404

Before I start this I'd like to apologise (or apologize for you American/Canadian folk) for the late reply. I've been somewhat busy these past few days and haven't been on the forums as much as usual. Anyways, lets get into this:
I was muted fro advertising a server once. I am complaining because I spent 25 dollars on master and now I am even worse than default. I want to be unmuted or get my money back.

Firstly, if the advertising is minor, it's a mute. That's your problem.
Secondly, the fact that you bought Master doesn't effect any kind of punishments.
Lastly, unless your account isn't 'flamergamer123' like your username says, you're not muted. I see no reports of you or any mute cases. I've just been to each server and you aren't muted on any of them.