My 3-4 Idk Years Of Playing Snapcraft Experience

SurrenderToMe

Stone Miner
So.. I have been playing Snapcraft since it was IRONMINECRAFT, do you remember @Bas? Anyways, I have started playing when Ironminecraft came out, and after many months of playing it I made some friends(nick3636,hockeypuck20202, and dude571.) After MANY months later playing ironminecraft, a portal to SNAPCRAFT came out, and thats where the REAL DEAL came in. I became friends with(Hyxxos,sp1351, and zmak)ahhhh good times. After many months later SC.1 came out, and I had like 64 sponges(the dang server reseted)Then many moons later SC2.0 came out, that version IS THE WAS THE BEST I HAVE EVER DONE! I made a shop n all, got on baltop 10, and I was rolling. Then SC3.0 came out, and there was a drop of players :-P(I think the server is loosing players because it keeps reseting) Well Thats my story. I WAS a blast, I learned a lot from the experiences of playing Snapcraft, Dont do trades iwth kids you dont know, and follow the rules N make friends :). In a memory of my favorite friend, Omnigod he HAD THE BEST SHOP EVER!! /warp omni shop. O well Im done now cya.

~thediamonddude2
~illuminatiObama ULT
~KisloveKislife ULT
~ISeanito ULT

the snapcraft snipers that would make a great snipping team with me..
@Matt Kim <--- hates to team lol
tsshaik4

Bas

BTS
Sorry to dissapoint you, but Snapcraft did not start as Ironminecraft, it was just a test project, Snapcraft started as Snapcraft and has always been Snapcraft :)

iLukeee

Zombie Killer
I thought you were leaving till I read the title

OP
OP
SurrenderToMe

SurrenderToMe

Stone Miner
Sorry to dissapoint you, but Snapcraft did not start as Ironminecraft, it was just a test project, Snapcraft started as Snapcraft and has always been Snapcraft :)
Waiit.. then how did a portal to Snapcraft go in IronMinecraft? whaaa..