my introduction to myself.

DEATH_WARRIOR99

First Step
hello i am DEATH_WARRIOR99 (That's My IGN As Well) let me tell you little bit about myself.

1: i live in Louisiana and i try to be friendly, i am very good at pvp. that is unless im fighting a hacker.

2: i know this isn't the applications area but im a very good server staff. and i love being staff for multiple reasons.

3: i love this server and want to play on it even more. i just wish you guys had a sky wars and egg wars.

4:i have a you tube channel but cant get obs screen recorder and don't have a Mic i also have a discord.

5: i love making friends. and i have email and twitter but no facebook or snapchat.

i hope that i will be a very awesome member of this server and i look forward to helping in any way i can. thankyou for letting me become a member

this will wrap up my very first thread and my introduction to myself.

thankyou for taking the time to read this :)

Air_Racer64

Zombie Killer
Hello and Welcome to the Server and Forums! Hope to see you on the Server! Also Have a Good Day! (y):-D

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Welcome to Snapcraft and its forums! :-D

Make friends while on your visit here:)

iNaateee

Gold Miner
hello i am DEATH_WARRIOR99 (That's My IGN As Well) let me tell you little bit about myself.

1: i live in Louisiana and i try to be friendly, i am very good at pvp. that is unless im fighting a hacker.

2: i know this isn't the applications area but im a very good server staff. and i love being staff for multiple reasons.

3: i love this server and want to play on it even more. i just wish you guys had a sky wars and egg wars.

4:i have a you tube channel but cant get obs screen recorder and don't have a Mic i also have a discord.

5: i love making friends. and i have email and twitter but no facebook or snapchat.

i hope that i will be a very awesome member of this server and i look forward to helping in any way i can. thankyou for letting me become a member

this will wrap up my very first thread and my introduction to myself.

thankyou for taking the time to read this :)
I must agree i would like the "Skywars and Eggwars"

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome to the forums! I wonder why you cant get OBS? Myself, I have OBS, I am YouTube, usually on this server.

Squidz

Zombie Killer
Welcomeeee :)