My Introduction! ^^

NewNewbz

First Step
It looks like you've stumbled upon this thread. If it was a mistake, I bid you "Farewell!" If it was on purpose, I greet you with a warm "Hello!"​

= (A Small Story! Please skip to "Introduction" to see information about me.) =
I was introduced to SnapCraft approximately a week ago from a friend. The first time that he told me about it, I honestly said "Hell no, I haven't played MineCraft since 1.4, it's not like I'm gonna come back." Maybe a few hours later, he kept spamming me with "Come play with me, I need help raiding!". When I heard "raiding" it brought be back nostalgic memory of me raiding other bases on multiple different servers.

I later decided to come back and see if MineCraft was still the same old boring game, or if it completely changed. I connected to the server, thinking "Man, this s**t's gonna be the same thing as the others...". I then looked around the server for a bit and I enjoyed what I saw. It looked unique and interesting. I hopped on the Factions Server, because my main purpose was to join and fight in Factions.

The first time hopping on, I typed "Hey, I'm new to the server, can someone help me around?" to see if anyone out there was really helpful on the server. Unsurprisingly and expected from a Factions server, I was replied with (insert Russian accent) "no learn how to play game you scrub" and "if yo telport to me, i help u play game". I then knew the community itself was.. special and that I was somewhat in the right place. I also noticed that there are massive amount of hackers. Just slipping that in.

I then began my journey roaming around the server and slowly re-learned the basics and what was added to MineCraft. I now believe I have all knowledge about MineCraft itself. <3

So that's pretty much how I got here. ^^

(Introduction & Information)
I go by the username NewNewbz on MineCraft but I'm also referred as NewbieZ, Newie, KneeKnobs. My real name is Carson. The only thing I do in MineCraft is PvP and Raid. Those are the only two things that interest me.

Here's a bunch of random information about me! :-D
  1. 19 Years Old
  2. Living in Florida
  3. Music Lover
  4. Counter-Strike Addict
  5. Professional Counter-Strike BunnyHopper (9 BunnyHop Records on Style: Legit)
  6. I know the basics of developing
  7. I know C++, Java, Lua, Python, Ruby, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and VisualBasic
  8. Extremely friendly and communicative
  9. Counter-Strike : Global Offensive Community Server Administrator (For #3 Best Bhopping Server, Surfing Server, and JailBreak Server) Community Moderator (TTT Server)
  10. MineCraft Administrator (Vanilla Server) MineCraft Moderator (Mini Games Server)
  11. Male and in a relationship for 9 months ^^
Thanks for reading this useless information about a random player! <3 If you ever see me, don't hesitate to ask me anything. If you need a question, then ask away! :-D I will be on TeamSpeak3 24/7.

Your Baka,
NewNewbz.

Last edited:

crazygurlisshy

Zombie Killer
Lol welcome, and hype for the Floridians. (I'm from Florida too) Hope to see you on the server, though I aint much of a faction player.

OP
OP
NewNewbz

NewNewbz

First Step
Lol welcome, and hype for the Floridians. (I'm from Florida too) Hope to see you on the server, though I aint much of a faction player.

Haha, thanks. I might explore more than just Factions one day and possibly meet you. ^^

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hi, welcome! Nice introduction you made there. However... There are a few parts I don't understand. Would be nice if you could answer my question(s) as well! - How can you have more than 1 IGN when you haven't played since 1.4 (name change was introduced in late 1.8 ) and being only one week back in? Maybe I just understood something wrong. If so, I'm sorry. It just confused me for a little. :) See you around!

OP
OP
NewNewbz

NewNewbz

First Step
Hi, welcome! Nice introduction you made there. However... There are a few parts I don't understand. Would be nice if you could answer my question(s) as well! - How can you have more than 1 IGN when you haven't played since 1.4 (name change was introduced in late 1.8 ) and being only one week back in? Maybe I just understood something wrong. If so, I'm sorry. It just confused me for a little. :) See you around!

Ah, I don't only play MineCraft. Some of the names are NickNames, some of them are Usernames for other games like Counter Strike, Tera, Steam itself, etc. My main name is NewNewb. I've had it ever since 2006.

No need to apologize for something that little. ^^

Here's my Steam Profile if you want to go check it out
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheOnlyNewb

(Please warn me or remove it for me if this is against your advertisement rule)

Last edited:

Dingoster

Stone Miner
Welcome to Snapcraft!
I'm positive that you will enjoy all the game types!

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome! :-D
I started playing in 1.4 as well (but didn't go inactive like you :-P)

OP
OP
NewNewbz

NewNewbz

First Step

CoxBrothers

Emerald Miner

I don't exactly remember when I started playing minecraft, but it was around 1.3-1.4 area :-P (Also, this isn't a big problem. But don't put other server names on the forums, or in game. As they are considered advertising).

KingCrashPLAYZ

First Step
Welcome, I also started here too I only played for about an hour and I believe you might like it here.
also your so lucky that you know code, I only know computer stuff like hardware, software. drivers. and setting it up. I might have to wait until high school until I learn to code.

OP
OP
NewNewbz

NewNewbz

First Step

I don't exactly remember when I started playing minecraft, but it was around 1.3-1.4 area :-P (Also, this isn't a big problem. But don't put other server names on the forums, or in game. As they are considered advertising).

Ah yes, I'll remove and edit them now. ^^ Thanks!

Welcome, I also started here too I only played for about an hour and I believe you might like it here.
also your so lucky that you know code, I only know computer stuff like hardware, software. drivers. and setting it up. I might have to wait until high school until I learn to code.

Hmm, I learned coding when I was in 7th grade because a Staff Member on a different server on a different game told me he would leave the server and hand it down all to me, but before that, he would teach me all he learned. It's quite easy to learn some coding things online and by yourself, but I believe learning in High School is pretty cool too. I learned a decent amount during High School.