My Introduction

Elitefiretiger

First Step
Hi there,
My name is Elitefiretiger but you can call me Elite for short. I have just recently been playing this server and found it to be a blast! I've tried other servers but this one is my favorite by far. I hope to continue to have a good time and to meet alot of people on the way. I'm not much of an "introduction" person but I hope you took the time to read this. Thanks :3

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
Welcome to SnapCraft! Hope to see you around sometime :-D!

axhe

SrMod
Staff member
SrMod
Welcome, glad to hear you enjoy the server. I hope to see you around on the server! :)

RyRy__

Zombie Killer
Hello!
Welcome to SnapCraft!
If you have any questions regarding the server feel free to ask the server staff, Be aware Ashie bites :-P

-Ry

RyRy__

Zombie Killer

axhe

SrMod
Staff member
SrMod
Hello!
Welcome to SnapCraft!
If you have any questions regarding the server feel free to ask the server staff, Be aware Ashie bites :-P

-Ry
That is very rude Mitchi

RyRy__

Zombie Killer

RyRy__

Zombie Killer

RyRy__

Zombie Killer

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Welcome to the Snapcraft forums!

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
Hi there,
My name is Elitefiretiger but you can call me Elite for short. I have just recently been playing this server and found it to be a blast! I've tried other servers but this one is my favorite by far. I hope to continue to have a good time and to meet alot of people on the way. I'm not much of an "introduction" person but I hope you took the time to read this. Thanks :3
Welcome :)