My Irl Puppy <3 :3

Closure11

Stone Miner
IMG_0080.jpg

this is my puppy while shes sleeping <3 shes a 2 year old boxer :3 enjoy (dont ask why i posted this i was bored) :3

Attachments

• IMG_0080.jpg
    IMG_0080.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 187
OP
OP
Closure11

Closure11

Stone Miner
Cassidy.jpg

This is another picture of her when i stopped petting her :3 shes so cute but so spoiled with people petting her XD :3

OP
OP
Closure11

Closure11

Stone Miner
Cassidy.jpg

OK so finally this is Cassidy with her under bite. if you look at the first pic i posted on this thread this pic was taken right when she found out i was taking pictures of her #Busted XD but anyway hope you enjoy!!

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
omg lol don't get distracted by her cuteness she eats my TV remotes, headphones, shoes, and yes even my phone, and MUCH more but yeah lol XD

Reminds me of my THREE puppys xD . Two dashounds and I'm not sure what kind of doggy my little baby one is <3 If you go on my instagram you will see ton's of pictures xD So i totally understand with the shoes and things ;P

OP
OP
Closure11

Closure11

Stone Miner
Reminds me of my THREE puppys xD . Two dashounds and I'm not sure what kind of doggy my little baby one is <3 If you go on my instagram you will see ton's of pictures xD So i totally understand with the shoes and things ;P
i just noticed your signature and i went O.O but lol back on topic yeah i used to have another dog that passed away 2 years ago but he would chew EVERYTHING when he was a puppy. that and drag me around by my pants all around the house.. but what can you do XD

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
i just noticed your signature and i went O.O but lol back on topic yeah i used to have another dog that passed away 2 years ago but he would chew EVERYTHING when he was a puppy. that and drag me around by my pants all around the house.. but what can you do XD
Oh lol sorry xD , Lol yea.. Anyways your dog is really cute!! I just wan't to hug her! c;