My issues with Snapcraft, Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrChopsticksMD

Gold Miner
Feel free to make suggestions on how we could improve on that
One suggestion I have is if you and your staff team could make it so the people who put time into the game do just as well or better than the people who pay their way through. I know it's easier said than done but if you can do it that would be great.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
One suggestion I have is if you and your staff team could make it so the people who put time into the game do just as well or better than the people who pay their way through. I know it's easier said than done but if you can do it that would be great.
there have been a lot of improvements in the way of play to win recently :)
if there are any other specific ideas you have, you are free to create the suggestion

IMadePie

Tree Puncher

-~-Lizzy-~-

Tree Puncher
Right now I cannot access the Snapcraft server because it said it is an incompatible version, and wont let me join the server. Does anybody know how to fix that?

Sylleal

Tree Puncher
Right now I don't have problems with snap at all! I haven't really gotten a chance to play on the actual server, but just from what I've read on the forums, there's a really nice and welcoming community here. I've been active a lot on the forums the past few days as I am new, and everyones been so kind and responsive and from what I've read of what Maarten has said, he seems like a really really nice person! I'd talk to him if I had any issues. I think my only problem( which isn't really a problem at all) is my rank transfer from becto. I had it purchased for me and I don't really think I'll ever get it back since I don't have receipts or anything sadly.

Triacta

Tree Puncher
Right now I cannot access the Snapcraft server because it said it is an incompatible version, and wont let me join the server. Does anybody know how to fix that?
You'll need to play on version 1.8 or greater. Some gamemodes such as Skyblock require you to be in 1.9 or greater.

Status
Not open for further replies.