My journey on Snapcraft!

_P_

Gold Miner
So yeah since some people said they liked my builds I previously showed I thought I would make some sort of log on how things are going. I only just started so everything still needs to take shape, but little by little we will get there!

Hope one day I can have people come over to see and have fun together!

We just started!
AxfdKKs.png

(The fishing hut)

After been able to play a few days, I started working on my first storage location and my first wheat farm.
Sadly with the lack of time and ressources, things go although steadily, little by little.
Although I still want to add more details to the roofs later, I still managed to build my light tower to signal those from afar.

FbI1ZdS.png

(The Light tower)

Last edited:
OP
OP
_P_

_P_

Gold Miner
Update bump! :-D

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
That great. Someone wanted me to post my building. I have no time for that (Actually, I have time but I am too lazy to do that xD)

Reactions: _P_
OP
OP
_P_

_P_

Gold Miner
That great. Someone wanted me to post my building. I have no time for that (Actually, I have time but I am too lazy to do that xD)

I can get that. The problem with me is that I am now annoyingly trying to get the auto smelting and excavation pick axe enchantments... Sadly with still no success
-_-
Have already enchanted like 50 picks at least and all i get is fortune lol... at least I make good money for sponges then...

OP
OP
_P_

_P_

Gold Miner
Whats you shaders xD

Currently I am not at home so i can't play so i can't tell you ._.'
I forgot the name so i would have to look it up. But I am home on the 6th of july (late evening) so I could tell you then.