My opinion on mutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeestyy

First Step
I think mutes are a little strict. If I owned this server I would make it so that if you got muted on lets say Kit-PvP you are only muted on that ONE server not on all the servers and if you keep doing whatever your doing deserving a mute you get muted and more servers and so on. I hope this comes to snap craft and makes mutes less strict

From your friend Rice!:)

Last edited:

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
What if a spammer gets on kit and starts spamming, then they get muted there. Staff would basically have to follow them to every gamemode to mute them if they break the rules. Logging the mutes would be a nightmare as well

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
I agree with what Bum has said. I also believe that if you have done something to warrant yourself getting muted on one game mode, I don't know what is stopping you from getting muted on the other game mode.

Curry101

Tree Puncher
I agree with what both Wacky and Bum stated above...

Rules apply to the whole server, if someone breaks said rules the punishment should also apply to the entire server. In your example you mentioned Kit PvP, which already has a sense of leniency in terms of chat-restrictions in comparisons to other servers. On top of this, chat-restrictions are always given with appropriate reasons and warning (extreme cases are exempt), there really is no reason someone should get the chance to repeat these numerous offenses on a different game mode.

If a player feels they were muted harshly or unfairly, they own the right to appeal it.

SK83

Stone Miner
I agree with what both Wacky and Bum stated above...

Rules apply to the whole server, if someone breaks said rules the punishment should also apply to the entire server. In your example you mentioned Kit PvP, which already has a sense of leniency in terms of chat-restrictions in comparisons to other servers. On top of this, chat-restrictions are always given with appropriate reasons and warning (extreme cases are exempt), there really is no reason someone should get the chance to repeat these numerous offenses on a different game mode.

If a player feels they were muted harshly or unfairly, they own the right to appeal it.

Said I'm never lackin', always pistol packing
With them automatics, we gon' send him to heaven
Wait, wait, wait, wait, ayy, ayy, woo

ElusionHD

First Step
Well i get your point but say u mute the player then he gets mad and goes and does the same thing on the other servers that is why its server wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.