My Resource Packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapo

First Step
So compiling resource packs is a bit of a hobby of mine and throughout the past couple of months I've created about 4: a default edit, a faithful edit, an R3DefSphax mashup, and another faithful edit (that has some 64x mixed in). I'll just do two of them for now but if anyone wants the completely 32x faithful edit or the R3DefSphax mashup ask me and I'll showcase them~

Not all textures in these packs were made by me so I'll link all the texture packs I took textures from in a spoiler at the bottom if allowed. So without further ado:

General overview of blocks:

2015-04-11_19.03.33_zps7uukelny.png
T
Things not default in this (weapons will be mentioned later): the cobblestone, stone and ores are from 0scavenger0's 3k pack: the diamond/redstone/gold/i think emerald are animated and the iron is a more accurate shade I believe. Also the colourmap is from Defscape (changes grass colour).

2015-04-11_19.04.04_zpswhcwnxsp.png

Fire: Sphax Pure BDCraft 16x
Water: 0scavenger0's 3k pack
Swords: cut off default made by me
Fishing Rod: Huahwi's 16x Pack
Gapple: made by me
Apple: Made by me
Bow: From one of xNestorio's resource packs, it's animated and changes colour as you pull it back

2015-04-11_19.05.19_zpsh0no1ada.png

Font: Faithful 32x by Vattic
I don't know what they're called but background things for option stuff: from MCReign's default edit

While I can't show it with screenshots there is a sound pack: it has different sounds for rain splattering, option pressing and the ding sound when you shoot someone (for those who don't recognise it it's ngal saying shotem. It's from a pack I found in the December 8th 2014 /r/ultrahardcore community post made by CoolDarkraiDude. The particles while not shown are from 0scavenger0's 3k pack.

General overview:

2015-04-11_19.16.38_zps1ryydjuq.png

Swords: pvpvbetterskies, however I recoloured the diamond sword to red to match the tools. Also I fixed them for 1.8~
Apples: One of xNestorio's packs, I think v2
Bow: I think it was called the rainbow pack?
Ores: highlighted
Colourmap: defscape

2015-04-11_19.17.56_zpsix3nu3cg.png

Diamonds tools are from xNestorio's pack v5
Clock is from all of Nestor's packs I think
Armour models are R3DCraft 64x
Fire is from CeeJayDawg's 500 sub special
Particles are from Nestor's v4 pack
Hotbar is from pvpbetterskies

Language pack is from Nestor's v4 and the sound pack is same as the default edit. Everything not mentioned is faithful.

Both packs have transparent inventory btw, from pvpbetterskies.

Download links:

Default Edit: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qvddc0cdvpxcaj1/§3Vapo's+UHC+Default+Edit+1.1.zip

Main Pack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9n5j7ub3tyjda94/§1Thingy+1.0.zip

Remember to ask if you want the purely 32x faithful edit or the R3DefSphax mashup (purely 64x btw)~ Feel free to leave feedback if you have any suggestions/improvements, and can a mod confirm if I can link resource packs that aren't mine for crediting purposes?

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
This is really nice! :)

LampaGT

First Step
Can you pls sent the diamond sword fixed butt before you colored pls! My Skype Name is bill.lampaditis pls or if you can here

Status
Not open for further replies.