• Not bad 7/10

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Sweet. 9/10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

1Luke

Iron Miner
IMG_0681.JPG
ok so at first I wasn't gonna do this, and I don't know how to prove it is mine but why not.
Sorry, it at the moment is a complete mess and some time I will be getting a boom mike but here it is as of today tell me what you think of it above in the poll.
To the people who are interested here are the external specs
Chair: gt omega evo pro racing office chair
Keyboard: G.skill km 780 (mx cherry brown)
Mouse: Razer deathadder chroma
Head set: turtlebeach px24
Joystick: some logietec one
Inside the pc (of the top of my head)
CPU: I7 6700k
GPU: soon to be the gigabyte gtx 1070
Ram: son g.skill ddr4 one (can't remember)
Motherboard:G.skill gaming 7
SSD: Samsung 850 evo 512gb
HDD: some Samsung 2 terabyte one
Power supply:can't rember
Case:corsair obsidian
Fans: can't rember
CPU cooler: can't rember
I will update all of this once I rember
But until then have a fantastic day/night
-1Luke

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Consoles; good colour scheme.
Other than that there's absolutely no contrast. Black and red doesn't go well with a greenish table. Wooden interrior doesn't fit either. Bad lighting...
7/10 'cause my setup is worse c:

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
Ooh nice o-o
Any recommendations for a good new gaming mouse? I need one :-P

OP
OP
1Luke

1Luke

Iron Miner
Consoles; good colour scheme.
Other than that there's absolutely no contrast. Black and red doesn't go well with a greenish table. Wooden interrior doesn't fit either. Bad lighting...
7/10 'cause my setup is worse c:
First off the setup is in its early stages, and soon enough we will be striping the green of the table and repainting the entire room.
as for the lighting, apart from red leds we will be getting and maby some new globes, it will stay pritty much the same xD.... I can turn up the brightness on my keyboard if it helps
O and as for the contrast, it is the most popular and hard to go by, but originally I was going to go with black and yellow or white, but I bought the wrong edition of the keyboard (non rgb) meaning th e only coloured light it had was red, so than my setup became black and red. XD

Last edited:
OP
OP
1Luke

1Luke

Iron Miner
Ooh nice o-o
Definitely look into corsair they make quality products including mice.
I got the Razer one because it was relatively cheep ($50) from where I got it.
Check out techsource on YouTube, he makes plenty top ten mouses under $50 or $100 videos

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Ooh nice o-o
I got the HP Omen x9000. It's very comfortable, mat, and the wheel is sooo satisfying...
You can jitter on it easily, too. About the other techy things I have no klue.

I0reo

Gold Miner
My setup is a imac with the headphones from hyper x and a owl logitech mouse BEAT IT #bestgamingsetup#youguysaretryhards

DarkAura_Brine

Tree Puncher
Hey man very nice!! Now I will say that some of your PC parts are absolute overkill for Minecraft. But of course, it doesn't matter in the end. You could improve upon small things in the build such as the table and cable management. But, besides that your are set. You get 7/10 from me.

OP
OP
1Luke

1Luke

Iron Miner
Hey man very nice!! Now I will say that some of your PC parts are absolute overkill for Minecraft. But of course, it doesn't matter in the end. You could improve upon small things in the build such as the table and cable management. But, besides that your are set. You get 7/10 from me.
over kill for Minecraft indeed, but i play other games that are much more graphic and cpu intense

DarkAura_Brine

Tree Puncher
over kill for Minecraft indeed, but i play other games that are much more graphic and cpu intense
Yep, I thought so. Depending on the games you play you need at least an i5 6500. I personally recommend the i5 6600k since i7s are useless for gaming. i7s are really made for streaming and content creation. Anyways I hope you enjoy your build man!!

OP
OP
1Luke

1Luke

Iron Miner
Yep, I thought so. Depending on the games you play you need at least an i5 6500. I personally recommend the i5 6600k since i7s are useless for gaming. i7s are really made for streaming and content creation. Anyways I hope you enjoy your build man!!
:)