My Thoughts On Kit Pvp

FireBlaze910

Gold Miner
first thing i have to say is there is only one kit on Kitpvp.Donators do get extra kits but i think that non-ranks should get more then one kit other than buying stuff from the shops and using up money.The second thing is /fly, a perk Warriors get.I don't think its very fair that they have /fly and i don't think they need it.KitPvp is just for pvping and having /fly just doesn't seem right.Warriors and up can just fly over to people and kill them.Back to the kits, ranks have better kits than non-ranks.Only ranks can kill ranks with the kits.For a non-rank to kill a rank they need to buy stuff from the KitPvp shop.

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
Obviously, you pay for a rank, which means you pay for a better kit. And who says only ranks can kill ranks with the kits? I've killed plenty of full gold people and sometimes full iron people with the starter kit. It only matters mostly on your skill.

Buying things from the KitPvP Shop is the whole point. You play on KitPvP, kill people, get money, and work your way up, until you fall back down again. Thats the whole point.

Just know that you get what you payed for, and the starter kit is not that bad.

As for /fly, I believe it is a bit OP, and should have a little cooldown. But yet again, you get what you payed for.

Nakabox

Gold Miner
I agree with billy... A non donator can kill a donator... Maybe not as easily, but it is possible. You can pick off warriors or knight when they are low on hearts... Or just demolish them in PvP (easy). So don't be complaining they did spend their money to get a little bit more perks :)

first thing i have to say is there is only one kit on Kitpvp.Donators do get extra kits but i think that non-ranks should get more then one kit other than buying stuff from the shops and using up money.The second thing is /fly, a perk Warriors get.I don't think its very fair that they have /fly and i don't think they need it.KitPvp is just for pvping and having /fly just doesn't seem right.Warriors and up can just fly over to people and kill them.Back to the kits, ranks have better kits than non-ranks.Only ranks can kill ranks with the kits.For a non-rank to kill a rank they need to buy stuff from the KitPvp shop.
i 100% agree that on every other "kitpvp" server there are tons of different kits and you have to rank up to get the other kits or buy them. But on here you get kit starter and thats it you need to buy stuff. It should not be named "kitpvp" it should be named just "pvp server" because there are no other kits then 1 for non donors. Also with the /fly command, I think it should be removed and the map should be smaller so people cant just run and fly when they are at low health.

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
I think fly is fine, they paid for it. Like how we paid for our kits in survival. Taking fly away will make a lot of donors mad. Not a good idea : )

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
We already paid for /fly, They aren't going to take it away because you think its "Unfair".

LegalSense

Void Walker
We already paid for /fly, They aren't going to take it away because you think its "Unfair".
They can if they want :-P. But I agree, /fly is a bit inequitable. There should be a cool down for it. Or, have it where you can fly all you want at spawn but when you drop into the arena, there would be a cool down time for every time you use /fly.

I would suggest it not to be removed, but rather make it equitable for all players.

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
They can if they want :-P. But I agree, /fly is a bit inequitable. There should be a cool down for it. Or, have it where you can fly all you want at spawn but when you drop into the arena, there would be a cool down time for every time you use /fly.

I would suggest it not to be removed, but rather make it equitable for all players.
Yes, They can do what ever they want but will they? I don't know about that because people bought that rank which included /fly so taking it away wouldn't be a good idea but the staff can do as they please.

LegalSense

Void Walker
Yes, They can do what ever they want but will they? I don't know about that because people bought that rank which included /fly so taking it away wouldn't be a good idea but the staff can do as they please.
Never did I say they would take it away. I merely suggested they can modify it just so it can equitable for everyone. I know they bought it, that's basically pay-2-win. If they just modified the /fly by adding a cool down of some sort, it could be equitable. Or at least modify so it's fair for everyone.

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
Never did I say they would take it away. I merely suggested they can modify it just so it can equitable for everyone. I know they bought it, that's basically pay-2-win. If they just modified the /fly by adding a cool down of some sort, it could be equitable. Or at least modify so it's fair for everyone.
Gotcha