Name Changing

HaydenGC

Stone Miner
Hey guys

I want to change my name on the forums (I changed my name before) and its been more than 30 days (I changed my name on July 2nd at 1:30 am and I am posting this on August 2nd at 3:50 pm MT.)
It says I can change my name in -1 days. Is this a glitch?!

Thank you.

HaydenGC

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Just wait. 30 days doesn't go by date, it goes by a set time, I'm presuming. So, wait tomorrow :-P

OP
OP
HaydenGC

HaydenGC

Stone Miner
Now says -16 (or whatever I forget) days... it looks like the name changing feature isn't working at the moment (or after you change it one time).

OpticUniversse

Zombie Killer
By default, the snapcraft forums are most likely preset to allow one name change, like minecraft was at the very beginning of the name changing update. However, I'm sure @Bas and @Maarten are looking into this issue and fixing it sooner or later.
I'm looking forward to a name change, but I guess the life lesson here is that in life, you need to be patient, no matter the circumstances. And I'm fine with that, it's not like a death or life situation.

Bas

BTS
I'm trying some random things, Take a look at the name change page every day and let me know if it randomly started working