Narwhalogy's Introduction.

Narwhalogy

First Step
Hey everyone, welcome to my introduction thread! I've been playing Snapcraft for just today I guess.. and it's about time I introduced myself to everyone! My first name is Matthew and I love playing Minecraft. I found Snapcraft through googling creative servers, and I love playing it because I finally got to find a good creative server. My favorite thing to do on Snapcraft currently is build. If there's one specific thing I'm looking for during my time on Snapcraft, it is become mature, and of age enough to apply for the build team and/or the role of helper.

Now lets move onto my personal life!

My favorite food is everything, and I love to write poetry. It's always been my passion to become a technical engineer. Oh, and my personality type can be described as funny, but serious at times! I've never been a big fan of friendship, but I absolutely love gaming overall. It was a pleasure introducing myself, but I can't go without telling you what my first actual build will be.
It will be anthropocene, you can always google that.​

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
Welcome to Snapcraft! I hope to see you on creative and hopefully some of your builds sometime! :-D

Emmmma

Skeleton Slayer

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome to the forums! I hope to see you around in Creative. :)

axhe

SrMod
Staff member
SrMod
Welcome Matthew, I hope you'll share some of your builds with us cause I'd love to see them! :)