NathannB's Introduction

NathannB

First Step
Hello! c:

I, am NathannB, Nathan in real life (Would’ve taken Einstein to figure that out if I didn’t tell you…).
I recently joined SnapCraft, only earlier today... And I'm in love. It's such an amazing server, such a wide range of servers, with idiosyncratic styles. So far, I've enjoyed KitPvP, because I do enjoy PvP, and I'm sure I'm going to try out Creative, as I do enjoy building even though I'm not the best...
Anyway, here's a little about me;

My life isn’t the most particularly interesting, but I’m going to tell you a bit about it. So like every 13 year old, I have school (insert weird moan and grunt noises). In the least cocky way however, I feel like I do have quite a lot of friends, in my year there are 200 people, and I feel like I have befriended most of them, as I genuinely am a nice funny person. When not in school, this is when it gets boring, I do one of four things. Computer, most of the time, TV, least of the time, Xbox, meh, and I play football. I love football. I have been playing football since I was about 6, after my friend kept nagging me to start playing it, but I wasn’t bothered and I wanted to play catch or something. However, one day I decided I will try it, and I played a match with loads of other people who came up to our green for some reason, and something just clicked. I loved the concept, the rules and the competitiveness of it. Now I play for a half local team. I love my family, now I don’t mean for this to get sloppy, but I do. One thing about us is we LOVE holidays. Now don’t get me wrong, everyone loves holidays, but for some reason my parents like this exploring and seeing the wonders of the world aspect of it, therefore making us go on holiday like twice to three times a year. So. This is my life in a nut shell. I hope it gave you a little insight as to who I am..

I'll see you around online!

-NathannB

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome to the Forums! And come fall in love with Creative! Join me! XD

Backus

Void Walker
Welcome!