IDiraa

Iron Miner
The rules on kitpvp allows players to scam others players,

Suggests :
1.To accept old proofs
Or
2.to say scams are allowed on Kitpvp
Or
3. To say Server Staff does not responsible on any Deals that happen between players,for example (teaming, join a Gang, protection from other Gang so no one get ganked )

Btw to fix gank, you need to make an powerful Item, it can be a sword to kill, or something to push people, or to make an better armor that won't break fast ,

Best regards
AL Diraa abdulla,
Ign: mAnGuP
& IDiraa

GRZ_Stealth

Gold Miner
Idk what half the stuff u where saying but ganking is a normal thing in any server it’s annoying but u just gotta get teammates and u won’t get ganked if u have people to fight with you changing items or adding new ones would just change the rest of the server for a worse so no

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
1- We have guidelines & limitations to follow per each case & situation. Basic proof expires at 7 days and certain cases such as loans & pay to team we extend the time but we require a lot of evidence and a lot of factors are considered.

2- no

3- Staff are already not responsible for some of these listed, if a staff member doesn't want to be responsible of a questionable case, they don't have to be either.

OP
OP
IDiraa

IDiraa

Iron Miner
Idk what half the stuff u where saying but ganking is a normal thing in any server it’s annoying but u just gotta get teammates and u won’t get ganked if u have people to fight with you changing items or adding new ones would just change the rest of the server for a worse so no
i have paid over 150k for teams and joining a gang. people are looking as me like machine printing money. and becose i have paid 2 gangs 40k. they started asking me 100k to join the gang.... if i got ganked by my enemy i dont have problem. but when my Gang gank me... its way hard to watch your friends killing you. if a gang really will not kick me or gank me for no reason i will pay 100k to join it.

GRZ_Stealth

Gold Miner
i have paid over 150k for teams and joining a gang. people are looking as me like machine printing money. and becose i have paid 2 gangs 40k. they started asking me 100k to join the gang.... if i got ganked by my enemy i dont have problem. but when my Gang gank me... its way hard to watch your friends killing you. if a gang really will not kick me or gank me for no reason i will pay 100k to join it.
Ive prob been in like 10 diff gangs and ive never even thought about paying anyone or any gang if you are paying to join a gang they are gonna be using you so just join a gang with people you trust not people that just want ur money

SHquap

Tree Puncher
100k and you can join my gang, VAPE ON TOP

Warrior356

Mod
Staff member
Mod
1- We have guidelines & limitations to follow per each case & situation. Basic proof expires at 7 days and certain cases such as loans & pay to team we extend the time but we require a lot of evidence and a lot of factors are considered.

2- no

3- Staff are already not responsible for some of these listed, if a staff member doesn't want to be responsible of a questionable case, they don't have to be either.
Hey,

Thread has been answered.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.