New KitPvP Spawn with a Dark Twist... [Not Complete]

Would you like me to share daily/weekly photo updates?

• I hate it! No way

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OP
OP
ViperBitten

ViperBitten

Tree Puncher
Update #3

This project is still active! I have recently become very busy, and have not had the set aside time to dedicate towards this individual project. I will be posting updates within the upcoming weeks.
~ Stay tuned. ;-)

LukeLovesBananas

Gold Miner
WOW that must have taken a lot of time and effort making such a great build. Amazing

OP
OP
ViperBitten

ViperBitten

Tree Puncher
Bad and Good News...

Unfortunately this project is currently on hold, the file that this world was saved under, has since been corrupted. Which means I will basically have to start from scratch.

The good news is.. My insane schedule will be freeing up very soon, I plan on starting this project back up within the beginning of this New Year. It should not take near as long for me to get back up to speed from where I left off, since I do have the general floor-plan mapped out in my head. I estimate around Mid-January to February, you will start seeing me post again. :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
ViperBitten

ViperBitten

Tree Puncher
Update #5

I have since spoken with @Maarten , and unfortunately my build will not be used, due to Block Lag. "Which is completely understandable, as I myself can see this being a problem for Kitpvp."

BUT, that does not mean that I am giving up on this project. I have put way to much time in to stop now! If anything I will upload this project to Planet Minecraft, and share it with the rest of our MC community.

I will also be playing around with W/E and a few other tools, to decrease the block count generously. I have also considered changing this build from "Kitpvp" to an "Earthgames Map", due to its current terrain. So there may still be a chance you might see my build on Snap. ;-)

Last edited:

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
Update #5

I have since spoken with @Maarten , and unfortunately my build will not be used, due to Block Lag. "Which is completely understandable, as I myself can see this being a problem for Kitpvp."

BUT, that does not mean that I am giving up on this project. I have put way to much time in to stop now! If anything I will upload this project to Planet Minecraft, and share it with the rest of our MC community.

I will also be playing around with W/E and a few other tools, to decrease the block count generously. I have also considered changing this build from "Kitpvp" to an "Earthgames Map", due to its current terrain. So there may still be a chance you might see my build on Snap. ;-)

Awesome! Let me know were you placed it on planet minecraft, I would love to give it a look. As well, goodluck with getting a map to the server. I am working on a earth games map as well. <3