New ZombieV Lobby

Mees

First Step
I have waited for it, and there they are. i made a ZombieV Game for meself and i was at Wave 8 and then 2 players joined, And then 1 of them stoled me Spider boss so mehh idea is: Make a 1 Easy, 1 Normal, 1 Hard and 1 extreme Game for VIP so unranked players can't join them

Is This a good plan??? Tell me
Im a VIP on ZombieV BTW

SallysUncle

First Step
I think this would be a great idea, except that some players just really don't want to spend money on games or are entirely unable to, leaving them out of these cool features. Me being one of them, I would understand this. Also, I have been playing this game for a while, and know the feeling of joining an Extreme map to be alone and get some sweet money to upgrade my items, when just before the boss some noobs come in and steal your hard earned money.
So I would propose that VIPs get to create private games as many times as they want, whenever they want, so their perk still withstands, while regular players might be able to create a private match maybe once or twice a day, and if they want more, they pay.
This proposal would allow for regular players to still enjoy the game to its fullest and for VIPs to keep what they paid for, so the server would not lose anything from this.