No outside teaming?

TheNatrix01zz

Stone Miner
I'm not sure if there is already a post on this but I'm just going to tell what I am thinking.

It is starting to get extreamly annoying when people who arent in the same gang are teaming up and are doing things like 5v1ing people especially when they don't even have the same gear!

I was thinking about how It would be better to just increase the gang limit that way you can have more people on your gang and you can invite the people you want to team with. Cause again its extreamly annoying when you're just trying to have fun then people of diffrent gangs are teaming up to kill you.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Even if you could have 100 players in your gang, people would still ask for money to team with you. Thats just how kitpvp works

RyRy__

Zombie Killer
I mean I’m teamed with 60% of the kitpvp server and most of them aren’t in my gang, we are either friends or they pay to team..

really increasing the gang limit would make the whole kitpvp more unbalanced. If everyone who had a rank got a rank or gsets in a gang against non ranks that wouldn’t be exactly fair..

All I propose is simply come up with an agreement with the teaming players to limit your chances in getting 5v1’d

RyRy__

Zombie Killer
It already is like that, whether they are in the same gang or not the gsets still form a huge group and jumps anyone and everyone else
so it wouldn't make a difference adding more slots in gangs .-.