No VIP in zombies

SebeliusPlays

Newly Spawned
I think baout a year ago i bought VIP in zombie. After it reset i dont have my rank anymore, i would like to have it back or my money back. -SebeliusPlays

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer
I think baout a year ago i bought VIP in zombie. After it reset i dont have my rank anymore, i would like to have it back or my money back. -SebeliusPlays
You can NEVER get your money charged back, if you read the terms and rules before you bought it you should know that...
Just open a support ticket with your purchase information so you can get it back.

zs40

Newly Spawned
Just find the the email they sent you after you bought it and email em back and they'll give it to yah

iamontda

Void Walker
Guys, please try to not respond if someone is having an issue with a rank. As Captain said, please create a support ticket with the webshop department with your proof of purchase attached.

OP
OP
S

SebeliusPlays

Newly Spawned
Guys, please try to not respond if someone is having an issue with a rank. As Captain said, please create a support ticket with the webshop department with your proof of purchase attached.
But i dont have any proof, i dont have the mail or anything. Dont you guys have a list over who where V.I.P?

iamontda

Void Walker
I don't believe so, sorry. If you can't find an email showing your reciept, then the reciept can be alternately found through the account/ card that you bought the rank with. If you're able to find a reciept or proof of purchase, please create a support ticket and include the proof. :)