No wonder oblivious hackers don't get banned

Alfa505

Zombie Killer
Staff have Ives. A lot of our staff live in United States of America and very few in Europe and around that area. Staff don't have to live on the server. We can enjoy daily activities with family or friends. If you have a issue with hackers, you can record, upload to YouTube and a staff member will reply to your support ticket and the hacker will get banned. Simple as that. If you have a issue with that, fill free to pm me.

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
Sorry mate but at 4 am my time I'm usually doing this thing called sleeping. I hope it's not an issue for you

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
Staff Online Status ---> https://gyazo.com/93413cc748617c9509810746a704cc47

don't even start sayin' that staff have lives, you have 33+ staff and some of em don't even know half the hacks.

P.S. the anti cheat on here don't stop everything.

Also another answer to the many excuses snapcraft staff have: ITS NOT EVEN CHRSTMAS YET
If you feel like you can do a better job feel free to apply, or if you want to make a change just report the hackers yourself at www.snapcraft.net/report

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer
Sorry mate but at 4 am my time I'm usually doing this thing called sleeping. I hope it's not an issue for you
That's stupid, nobody does that... ;-)

Last edited:

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer
Programs like: Bandicam and OBS are completely free and easy to use.

Also, how would you know if the staff don't know half the hacks.
Please stop whining, just do it yourself!

KA0SDestroyer

Gold Miner
I have a a way for you to do it:
1. suck it up.
2. close minecraft.
3. Spend time with your family.

OR
1. Record them
2. Report them.

OR

Deal with it

OP
OP
YRN

YRN

Stone Miner
Also the record and the report way isn't very efficient or as efficient as other servers with mid to high hundreds of people on every day. PvP servers have staff online at all times and a lot of them have the screen sharing technique that works just about 99% of the time and really most of them don't have to screen share a hacker because they know all the hacks and can tell just from looking. I know staff on here eye ball it to see if they're hacking but a lot of them don't ban because they don't know if they're hacking or not.

For an example:
I recorded fusionneptune4, sent it to about 5 different staff, ridiculously oblivious of a hacker. and all the staff said "hes not hacking" when in the video, hes using a triggerbot, aimbot, and criticals, he landed 100% of hits on me, and would only swing when i was in range. Im going to look for the video but for right now, everybody i know, knows that asshat hacked.

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
Also the record and the report way isn't very efficient or as efficient as other servers with mid to high hundreds of people on every day. PvP servers have staff online at all times and a lot of them have the screen sharing technique that works just about 99% of the time and really most of them don't have to screen share a hacker because they know all the hacks and can tell just from looking. I know staff on here eye ball it to see if they're hacking but a lot of them don't ban because they don't know if they're hacking or not.

For an example:
I recorded fusionneptune4, sent it to about 5 different staff, ridiculously oblivious of a hacker. and all the staff said "hes not hacking" when in the video, hes using a triggerbot, aimbot, and criticals, he landed 100% of hits on me, and would only swing when i was in range. Im going to look for the video but for right now, everybody i know, knows that asshat hacked.
Feel free to play those servers instead.

Islandscout

Tree Puncher
Frobe, maybe I should continue working on Hawk. You've seen it's power. The thing can ban a triggerbot hacker in 60 seconds.

Kath

Creeper Hugger

For an example:

Snapcraft isn't strictly a pvp server.
They have their own methods of handling businesses, we have ours. We are not them.

If you do not mind sir, I would love to take a look of the recording you described.
Drop the link. Thanks.

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer

For an example:
Just saying, aimbot doesn't exist anymore.