Not Whitelisted On A Server? Click!

iamontda

Void Walker
Have you ever been in the Hub, wanted to go to a certain server, and suddenly it tells you that you need to be whitelisted? Fret no more!

The reason for a whitelist is because work is being done on that server. This means that Staff members are either fixing things up, tweaking sections of the server, or doing other tasks. In this case, you'll have to wait for them to be finished, or find another section of Snap to hang around in.

tumblr_inline_n1jmbegZ2c1qf8v63.gif

Clara

Tree Puncher
When will Hunger Games be back? I miss it a lot and I want to play it with friends, if possible please open it back up soon :-D
~Akina200

OP
OP
iamontda

iamontda

Void Walker
Earthgames and Hunger Games are currently the servers we are working on. I know for certain that we're fixing up Earthgames and even implementing exciting extras for the EG update. In the Hunger Games server, I'm not exactly sure what's up, but I can only assume that we're having some work done to it as well. Just be patient, as both of these updates can get stressful and we're working as fast as possible to get them done.

Kath

Creeper Hugger
An amount of players enjoy Earthgames and Hunger Games, but don't let a white listed server get in your way. Try new parts of Snapcraft to hang around at; this could be a positive opportunity for it.

Skywars - The place where you punch people off of their little islands c:

ZombieV - Endless waves/rounds of angry mobs trying to kill every remaining player at the arena (but you know, we players kill more mobs than when they kill us)

Survival - Go on adventures and "To Do Lists" from the random people at spawn. Survive from the wilderness.

Creative - The name speaks for itself

Factions - Stuff go boom, raid/take items from your enemies (or strangers), griefing is allowed, teamwork

Parkour - Thought you were the worst? Nope.

KitPvp - Go on a killing spree. Catch hackers for fun. Team up with people.

Hub - Buh... hub...
Fly high to see tiny ants (/vote)