(OFFICIAL) (All Maps) Best KitPvP Players (MAY INCLUDE CHEATERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Don't know how putting someones name on a list of good pvpers means we're fans but K we must be fans of all 30 of the people we put there right :flushed:
You'd be surprised how many people I've gone into discord calls have fanboyed hard over my brother ("#1" Shauns) when they figure we're related and beg me to go say hi to him for them. HAHA (absolutely adorable and cringe simultaneously). He's been off SC (and now MC) for how many years? 3? 4? Geeeeez. I find it surprising people on here STILL remember/praise him after he's moved on and doesn't care. :v

drinktea

First Step
putting urself in ur own tier list...nice one lmfao...why is this even a thing when most snap players suck

AndreasManU

Zombie Killer
You'd be surprised how many people I've gone into discord calls have fanboyed hard over my brother ("#1" Shauns) when they figure we're related and beg me to go say hi to him for them. HAHA (absolutely adorable and cringe simultaneously). He's been off SC (and now MC) for how many years? 3? 4? Geeeeez. I find it surprising people on here STILL remember/praise him after he's moved on and doesn't care. :v
Omg are you ShaunSkats sister. Big fan.

OP
OP
Z

Zuple

Tree Puncher
Just because he doesn't play anymore doesn't mean he can't go on a list? Lmao get over yourself -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.