Omg So Many... It Hurts

scheltsy

Gold Miner
You don't need to advertise, just post good content and maybe people will subscribe without you asking.

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
You don't need to advertise, just post good content and maybe people will subscribe without you asking.
Advertising is directing someone to another bad website to get there minds off of snapcraft, hes just happy about his subs and wants to share it, 3=1 in advertising, oh and one more thing it doesent matter.

Kath

Creeper Hugger
There is a YouTube section on the forums for a reason.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
^ You're beginning to sound like ethridge plays

Nakabox

Gold Miner
Yea they are brothers... Enchanted I know ur trying to act all cool and swaggy cuz u think u are... But the thing is, ur not... Anyways I just started a week ago and uve been a channel 4 three months so... Get owned XD, jk. The point is... Just stop and look at urs elf in the mirror and think

Last edited:

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Like cosmic said there is a place to put in your imput your comments of your YouTube. Please don't advertise it here.

OP
OP
EnchantedShotz
Yea they are brothers... Enchanted I know ur trying to act all cool and swaggy cuz u think u are... But the thing is, ur not... Anyways I just started a week ago and uve been a channel 4 three months so... Get owned XD, jk. The point is... Just stop and look at urs elf in the mirror and think... Who is the Real idiot.
For one I dont sound like ethridgeplays for two I don't act cool or swaggy btw you don't know me the only people who I like on this server is
123it
Andreausman
Cosmic
Trial and most of the staff