Oyes, I Forgot To Say Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamontda

Void Walker
Um, yeah, so I threw myself into the forums a tad, but anyways! Let's get this thang rolling.

Real life stuff (ha, real life):

Favorite movie(s): LOTR trilogy

Favorite color: Constantly changing, but I like green for a while now.

Favorite block: Oak wood

Favorite song: On Melancholy Hill

I'm from a coastie family that's constantly moving, but since I lived in Kentucky for 5 years and pretty much only watch and learn from English folks online, I have this weird normal/country drawl with a slightly Northern slur. I personally don't know how it sounds any more.

Online life stuff:

I'm iamontda, or iam if you prefer. I'm a girl, my only good skin is a guy's, etc etc. I'm a Mage, a sharpshooter in and out of game, and a Builder for the server (although I do a lot of micromanaging).

I'm known as a big Minecraft enthusiast as of late, but I've played and bought many other games like Portal, Deadpool, the Bioshock series, and more. I have 200+ Pokemon cards and the shirts I wear are T-shirts from various video games.

Andiamo!

LegalSense

Void Walker
Been waiting for an introduction :3. I may make one, I never made one since I've been quite attached to the forums.. And that I never properly introduced and have remained anonymous(ish) for a while...

OP
OP
iamontda

iamontda

Void Walker
Hola de builder i see you like Dr.who Am i wrong? :-P Well hai ^-^
Hmm, what about your favorite TV series? I wonder what that is...

Ha, you're all good at guessing. Hi everyone \o/

Also, Noah, a Total Drama profile picture? I suppose it's time to tell you why this is my username.

Right, so, I have IMMENSE selective OCD and just find it fun for things to be in their places (Not to mention that it's controlled pretty much everything- My relationship with grammar, spelling, vocabulary, etc. has shadowed my ability to long divide), and when it came to my username 'iamontda' looked and felt better than 'Iamontda', and was less like an L.

So, when I was right and newby in early 2010, my sister found ROBLOX. I don't know why they had to make the site like that, but it's capitalized as ROBLOX. I really felt like impressing people, and I was so ecstatic by the wacky show Total Drama Island. Since they had a new one out, Total Drama Action, I wanted to use an acronym to impress people (by the way, a stupid choice, because people will just try to Google it... IF they even figure out it's an acronym. But, if people think I'm from Team Disney Anaheim, I'd be fine with that. Disney is awesome). So, I decided to go for 'I am on Total Drama Action', or iamontda for short.

Eventually you can get the picture: a random, smushed up name that took twenty minutes of musing to create becomes carried to every possible unpopular pop culture site that I wanted. Nobody takes it because it's random, but it just fits SO WELL now. I don't even know why.

And you can call me iam, too. That's pretty sweet. ;-) Using i before it was cool -Pokes Bas-

TheSoujaBoy671

Stone Miner
Wonderful introduction. To be I'm still wondering why I am so fascinated to read this, and possibly I wish it was a book to read more about.

OP
OP
iamontda

iamontda

Void Walker
Yeah. To be fair, I happen to have so much going on that I stray from my main ideas whenever I write anything down. But thanks for liking my life.

TheSoujaBoy671

Stone Miner
A life, Can be quite interesting at times. Mostly like your life, and you are very much welcomed.

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
This is me if i used the same fomat :-:
Real life stuff: Walking and going to Disneyland ^_^

Favorite movie(s):the hunchback of notre dame, Peterpan, *Dun judge me

Favorite color: GREEN

Favorite block: SPONGEEEE
Favorite song: "don't stand so close to me" the police

Enchanted

Gold Miner
You have came so far in snapcraft! Its been such a long ride for the original people who have been playing snapcraft for a long time and you are one of those people! You have come a long way to where you were in the beginning. Keep being an awesome builder/helper! <3

BLOOOB

Zombie Killer
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, there he goes again....
You have came so far in snapcraft! Its been such a long ride for the original people who have been playing snapcraft for a long time and you are one of those people! You have come a long way to where you were in the beginning. Keep being an awesome builder/helper! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.