Added P5 rarity for next map

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRZ_Stealth

Gold Miner
If you’ve played this map and any maps before you know that p5 is 10x easier to get then it used 2 be even though a good bit of it was because of server lagours even before that you could get a set for like 12k. Sets are way 2 easy 2 get now and p4 is basically useless cause everyone has p5. P5 needs to be removed from rare keys and added to store again or make rare keys A LOT harder to obtain. I know the main reason of it being removed was cause of it being p2w but removing p5 from store didn’t do anything 2 change that because most people just do irls for sets anyways. (Please only leave feedback if u know what ur talking about.)

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
I think making rare keys more rare again would be fine

data

Stone Miner
-1 on removing from rare crates and store. also adding that to the store i believe is p2w which'd cause maarten hastle with minecrafts eula.

OP
OP
GRZ_Stealth

GRZ_Stealth

Gold Miner
-1 on removing from rare crates and store. also adding that to the store i believe is p2w which'd cause maarten hastle with minecrafts eula.
Ye I understand that that’s why i also said rate keys could just be a lot rarer again

Jeepers1

Gold Miner
-1 adding p5 to store, +1 making keys rarer again (koth outpost for gangs of 10 people mean 1 free key every 2 mins essentially which is absolutely cracked icl)

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
+1 for making the keys rarer/making the chance of getting the gear lower

Status
Not open for further replies.