Pandas

Imacouplepixels

Stone Miner
Are panda's the unofficial mascot of Snapcraft? The spirit animal, the logo, the ™? Seeing them everywhere makes me feel like acquiring some panda paraphernalia :-P

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
Yes... I think... Check downloads. DOWNLOAD THE PANDAAASSSSS

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Pandas are very common in the Snapcraft environment, and are a highly salty and common species.

Do not disturb or anger them, or they will turn on their m3g4$krUbL0Rd on.

To feed them, you must find the most precious and pure attention, do this wrong, and they will flip you.

They enjoy, of course, their feast: attention, but also achieving their terrible noscopes. Though horrible, dare to dodge it, and they will turn on their m3g4$kUbL0Rd on, like mentioned above.

As a smart and educational penguin, I observe these species for my mere enjoyment, due to the fact that they are one of the most interesting and in different creatures on Snapcraft ever found. Other than us penguins of course. Unlike normal hyper bears, most Snapcraftian pandas are, viewed as these bad-ass assassinating death machines - can be found in many different colours (take note, young one).

Beware and take note of them if you see them around.

iToasterrr

Answer to Life
Pandas are cool.

iamontda

Void Walker
I think Bas, Maarten and [Insert Friend's Name Here] had a trio of panda skins near the start of the server, and it's a very followed gimmick. Made my own version, and Lozl/ Bob have their own purple copies. \o/ I would enjoy the mascot being a panda.