Please allow use of crafting tables on other players' plots

Should crafting tables be usable by anyone on the plot (like at shops to craft blocks)?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ChairCrusher

First Step
On players' plots where shops are set up, it is not possible for shop customers to use crafting tables (to craft blocks, etc.) without adding them to the plot. Since crafting benches do not wear out (like anvils) could we please allow all users to use all crafting workbenches on the plots? Do others agree?

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
Would be a handy little tweak instead of having to be added to the plot to use one or go to your own plot or even a different warp. I like the idea :-P.

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
Yes, small change that will help.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I mean you can just go to spawn or /warp enchant and use the crafting tables there.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Well yeah but... that still takes some time, if you where at their plot doing something then it'd be a long process anyways.
They most likely won't even have a crafting table on their plot anyway.

OP
OP
C

ChairCrusher

First Step
I run a shop. I do have crafting tables all over for people to use, but they can't use them. If they were usable I think more shop owners would put them in because blocks bring better money than stones, and take up less chest space.

I mean, this request should be all of about one line in the permissions.yml file, right?

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
If they were useful they would be in more shops. Right now they're a waste of wood. It would benefit the lower-ranked players who can't use /craft.

There should be crafting tables. But the plot blocks some stuff, like flipping switches. If players are allowed to use crafting tables, then they would be allowed to flip switches.