Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • i don't wanna vote but am anyway

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Lamacide

Tree Puncher
I think plot merging would be a nice addition to prison as it allows bigger builds and more space to work with.

Ze Warrior

First Step
Plot merging would be a great feature to add to prison. Better, more inspired builds would be possible and it might attract some builders to the subserver. Additionally, the command /plot merge does exist on prison, meaning that the only thing staff has to do to enable it.

4vl

Tree Puncher
I think that it would be a great idea to add plot merge. It just generally provides more space for players to build more detailed builds or even massive mob farms. While we build up very tall builds, having the ability to actually widen this would be extremely beneficial. Its a simple feature that will regain attention of builders to showcase their skills and players to maximise things like:
-Storage
-Mob collecting potential
-Making shared plots that are good enough for many people so that teammates don't have to continuously do /home or tpa to their counterpart
:)

EnderBubbles

Tree Puncher
This is an amazing idea!!! Being able to have larger plots means more space to build, the potential for larger shops or more interesting interactive builds; more storage, and so much more.

As someone who has a VIP shop and storage spread across multiple plots; the idea that they could be combined is very desirable.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
This would be nice to have

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I believe Maarten has already said that this isn't possible for prison. (don't quote me on that though) It would be nice for sure but not a need (in my opinion)

Sebastian Dahl

Tree Puncher
i dont think its a "need to implement" since it would be a luxury and only ranked people get more plots then 1 but that being said i would still want it to make at least some more complicated builds and or larger shops with more details in the constructions.
it could also be nice since there would start a new market for pixel art.

_Tucker_

Tree Puncher
I totally agree as plot merging would allow for more complicated builds. I know this might be difficult as the plot world was build using world edit commands and I do not believe the current plots plugin would allow for plot merging. I do think however on next reset whenever that may be, the prison plots plugin be switched to one that supports plot merging. I also think there should be an option to hollow out your plot but that is a want from me. Also here is wy_72 ticket on plot merging https://snapcraft.net/threads/24174/.