Popular Games That Are No More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquarius9773

First Step
Along time ago I loved to play this server everyday. Nowadays the three best games Snapcraft had don't exist anymore. Hunger Games, Earth Games, and Skywars are all gone and no longer playable. There isn't anything in my eyes that is exciting anymore. I would just like members of the staff to please recognize that many people had come to Snapcraft for their amazing selection of games and now the server's population is dropping everyday. I have purchased VIP for Hunger Games and now I can't play anymore. I miss the epic battles in Earth Games, the intense death match in Hunger Games, and the unpredictable outcome of Skywars. I would so deeply appreciate it if a staff member could notify me if this games will ever be returning to the Snapcraft network and if so when?

Pookie_

Zombie Killer
I wish people would stop making those completely useless threads crying about the games that are gone for a small while.
They're being updated. Can be found nearly everywhere. Stop crying.

Cookie

Diamond Miner
It's going to be back. And when it is, it's going to be even better and more fun to play! :)
I know how you feel. I loved playing Hunger Games, but we need to understand that the Staff is improving these games for us! While they are down, just explore the server a bit. Survival and KitPvP would have to be my personal favorites, but all the other games are just as fun! They'll be back. Just be patient.

iamontda

Void Walker
I wish people would stop making those completely useless threads crying about the games that are gone for a small while.
It's going to be back. And when it is, it's going to be even better and more fun to play! :)
I know how you feel. I loved playing Hunger Games, but we need to understand that the Staff is improving these games for us! While they are down, just explore the server a bit. Survival and KitPvP would have to be my personal favorites, but all the other games are just as fun! They'll be back. Just be patient.

Explains itself.

OP
OP
Aquarius9773

Aquarius9773

First Step
They have not once stated that these are being updated, they are simply blocked off without any reason why. I am simply asking a question on when they are coming back I have no intention sitting around and crying about a topic. I felt that I needed to gather more information on why my favorite games have been down for the past several months. I wanted an answer I did not ask for you to come bother me with your incoherent reply stating that I am complaining about a game that I have spent money on and I don't have any clear reason why it is no longer available. I have played on this server for a while now and I have noticed a lack in progress towards updates, for example it have been over two years now that Zombie V was going to be given expert waves. Please do not look at this as an insult I have just stated that there is a lack of progress not effort, I know that it is a lot of work to make a server run successfully. I hope that the STAFF could help answer these questions. DO NOT REPLY IF YOU ARE NOT STAFF! Thank You!

OP
OP
Aquarius9773

Aquarius9773

First Step
Sorry, iamontda I was in the middle of typing the thread while you replied. So is it confirmed that they are being updated, and if so can you give me an estimated time to wait.

DaPolarBear

Zombie Killer
im sorry if you did not get the memo that is was being updated you could have asked staff months ago not just wait for the info to be handed to you and as for zombie V it is a completely custom plugin it takes a along time to update it and as for a time of release for earth games we do not have one

YAMPY

Obsidian Miner
Just think about it like this, the longer it is down, the better it will be because they will have more time to update the server. I'm sure it will be back soon and it will be better than ever with lots of new features :)

Status
Not open for further replies.