• No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyconic

Gold Miner
Hello!

I had a simple idea, to be honest with you, I don't even know if it's in the right place, or if it's already a thing, but I think the server should add a /fix command for once every 48 hours.

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
You don't need /fix when you literally and can to the furnaces room and get a diamond from the PVPmine and repair your pickaxe.

Dynamic__

First Step
You don't need /fix when you literally and can to the furnaces room and get a diamond from the PVPmine and repair your pickaxe.
You realise you cant repair a pickaxe in an anvil after its been repaired 5 times. It says "too expensive" no matter what you do. Thats why something like /fix is needed.

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
You realise you cant repair a pickaxe in an anvil after its been repaired 5 times. It says "too expensive" no matter what you do. Thats why something like /fix is needed.
/Fix is for more OP servers, this is a non-op prison server since it has vanilla enchants. I do not think it's needed for donors since it's unnecessary for them to use their Pick over and over since it's unfair for all the new or non-donor players so, they should use their donor pick wisely :-P.

Dynamic__

First Step
/Fix is for more OP servers, this is a non-op prison server since it has vanilla enchants. I do not think it's needed for donors since it's unnecessary for them to use their Pick over and over since it's unfair for all the new or non-donor players so, they should use their donor pick wisely :-P.
I'm sorry but your response has no logic. If someone pays $40 usd at half price to buy a pickaxe and it becomes useless in a day of mining I think that person deserves some sort of way (/fix might not be the right way) to repair their pick to get their moneys worth. I bought the god pick for $15 dollars and it cant be repaired anymore, I didn't even use it for a few hours and I just feel completely ripped off.

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
I'm sorry but your response has no logic. If someone pays $40 usd at half price to buy a pickaxe and it becomes useless in a day of mining I think that person deserves some sort of way (/fix might not be the right way) to repair their pick to get their moneys worth. I bought the god pick for $15 dollars and it cant be repaired anymore and I didn't even use it for a few hours and I feel completely ripped off.
That's their fault for using their pickaxe all at once. They should actually use their starter pickaxe instead when there is a small cooldown for it. I see you are being one of the many pay-to-win people of the server. Just use the kits you start of with. It's your fault you used your god pick, even when there is a maximum amount of times you are able to repair your pickaxe, you should converse your time using it and buy multiple :). That is my suggestion for people who think the pickaxes that they have either bought or they have buyed who think they have useless pickaxes

Not trying to offend you over saying pay-to-win but it is kind of true since you are paying real money to get better items you can't get legitimately without paying for it.

Smognoggler

Answer to Life
_Panik, I disagree with you on the p2w side mainly because of rewards, but either way, be it gems or irl money, you still bought something from the web store for no small price. not being able to use it past an hour or two is very unacceptable. in one of your post you say this is a non op server because it has vanilla enchants, by that same logic, that makes it an op server based on that fact that it does indeed have custom enchants, which is something else that people spent money on for the tokens to enchant them in the first place.

PieBandito

Stone Miner
umm what? how is that not fair to non-donors?? people, like myself, paid money for enchant tokens to create a pick axe with MY money and i can’t even repair it now? i should be able to because i paid for it. it’s completely fair between the donors and non-donors bc the donors keep the server going and pay money?? like do you see what i’m saying? us buying stuff isn’t unfair to the non-donors. we bought stuff to make the game go a tad quicker and we deserve it bc we paid.

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
umm what? how is that not fair to non-donors?? people, like myself, paid money for enchant tokens to create a pick axe with MY money and i can’t even repair it now? i should be able to because i paid for it. it’s completely fair between the donors and non-donors bc the donors keep the server going and pay money?? like do you see what i’m saying? us buying stuff isn’t unfair to the non-donors. we bought stuff to make the game go a tad quicker and we deserve it bc we paid.
Doesn't matter if the server is getting money from donors or not. It is unfair for the other people without money that WISH they could buy the stuff you guys have. All the time I see around the server people flashing and showing off what they have and sometimes the people who have it are super snotty and disrespectful to the non-donors. Also, "We bough stuff to make the game go a tad quicker"... That's not a "tad". If you grinded 4-6 hours non-stop with DIFFERENT pickaxes and you were A rank, you would probably get up K-N rank and that is completely unfair.

I could careless if you paid for it, Congrats you paid for something you have a WAY bigger advantage (depending on what you bought) against others. In this case, you could have 700$ to spare and just buy the whole economy out the window so, please tell me how this is quote on quote fair .-.. Just because the server is getting money out of whatever the person is buying, doesn't mean it's ruining the in-game economy completely.

Smognoggler

Answer to Life
People don't have to wish they could buy something when they can with rewards, its easy and can be set and forgotten so there is no grind for them. Also, do you even play on the prison server, because if not, why do you care? Just checked and you're playing on kitpvp.

PieBandito

Stone Miner
Doesn't matter if the server is getting money from donors or not. It is unfair for the other people without money that WISH they could buy the stuff you guys have. All the time I see around the server people flashing and showing off what they have and sometimes the people who have it are super snotty and disrespectful to the non-donors. Also, "We bough stuff to make the game go a tad quicker"... That's not a "tad". If you grinded 4-6 hours non-stop with DIFFERENT pickaxes and you were A rank, you would probably get up K-N rank and that is completely unfair.

I could careless if you paid for it, Congrats you paid for something you have a WAY bigger advantage (depending on what you bought) against others. In this case, you could have 700$ to spare and just buy the whole economy out the window so, please tell me how this is quote on quote fair .-.. Just because the server is getting money out of whatever the person is buying, doesn't mean it's ruining the in-game economy completely.
okay for the record, i spent $10 so back off xD but you just seem jealous, i’m also done with this conversation because you clearly do not understand how it’s fair that if we pay we get better stuff. that’s how it works. that’s why we paid. do you get that? it’s pretty simple. lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.