Pending prison; new shop category

BULLYDOGY

Stone Miner
Ghello,

Assume the lot of you that read this know the variety on Prison shop is quite mediocre.

Building is what some people enjoy doing but there is little to no variety in blocks. Hence why I'm making this.

Suggestion; Add either a category with a variety of 'blocks' and 'Dye' so the shop is a little more indepth and people can be more creative.

I assume Dye stands for itself. weapons go there ofc

Blocks could be for example: Bricks (the block & the item), the different kinds of terracotta, Gravel, the different colours of Concrete powder, the different colours of wool, Stone (+ the variants of this granite, diorite, andesite) different kinds of glass.

I'd say this would be a good start of a list as of now and would make the builders of us happier.

Jeepers1

Gold Miner
This sounds like a great idea, means we don't have to wait until someone nice gets FREE and distributes these items :-D

+1

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
Love this idea! I've started building a plot and not being able to get certain items like gravel, bricks (item), etc, is annoying and limits decoration.

The list you've given is great :-D

Would love to see a better shop for building purposes! +1 :)

lauraWinchester

Gold Miner
Ghello,

Assume the lot of you that read this know the variety on Prison shop is quite mediocre.

Building is what some people enjoy doing but there is little to no variety in blocks. Hence why I'm making this.

Suggestion; Add either a category with a variety of 'blocks' and 'Dye' so the shop is a little more indepth and people can be more creative.

I assume Dye stands for itself. weapons go there ofc

Blocks could be for example: Bricks (the block & the item), the different kinds of terracotta, Gravel, the different colours of Concrete powder, the different colours of wool, Stone (+ the variants of this granite, diorite, andesite) different kinds of glass.

I'd say this would be a good start of a list as of now and would make the builders of us happier.
I Disagree, makes free less fun the main perk of getting free is having more blocks to build with

lauraWinchester

Gold Miner
I like the idea, but it does kind of take away from those who get FREE to have those materials.

Maybe expand the shop, but don't put everything in it?
+1

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
I like the idea, but it does kind of take away from those who get FREE to have those materials.

This is a fair point tbh

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
agree with what has been said above

OP
OP
BULLYDOGY

BULLYDOGY

Stone Miner

Its not necesarrily having to be every block ofcourse and its just an example of what could be in there. Perhaps just stuff you cannot even obtain in any of the 3 free worlds that is yet to come.