Prison PVP Mine reset level

Do you want the pvp mine to reset 3 blocks away from the edge?

• Yes

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SHquap

Tree Puncher
Before reading consider the thought about you being a current prison pvper or not, if not then please be kind and don't leave any vote/comment to ruin it, Thank You!

So last prison map the pvp mine when reseted was 3 blocks away from the edge which made it
possible to jump up there from the mine with jump 3 boots. Example: MY G SET BROKE (Minecraft) Video Creator: ELLIOTACEYT Timestamp:0:36
Now the pvp mine resets at a level where it makes it impossible to jump over the edge.
This is to me quite annoying since when i chase people they always come to the ladder first and can easily bow me off and then i completely lose them since it takes atleast 4 seconds for me to get back up the ladder where they already had time to run to the other side of pvp, also just when i run around in pvp streaking.
Example:
Also with the pvp mine already being reseted at a level where it's to low to jump over the edge it makes slice pickaxes in pvp useless since to only use of the slice pic in pvp is to make it impossible to jump over the edges or make the running person be stuck on the ladders for longer so a teamate can warp to that specific side of pvp and tag them/knock them back down.

Last edited:

mbuster2

Tree Puncher
jump 3 and a bow boost makes it possible to hit the top ladder with ease and sometimes make it to the top all together, this is not needed, if you run in pvp pit, you came there to pvp, if your losing a fight why make it near impossible for the other person to secure the kill, and vice versa

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I disagree as I think its unfair to people without Jump 3

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I have to disagree with this, might be a pain for you gset people but keep in mind that not everyone got jump3 boots.

Sebastian Dahl

Tree Puncher
i see where your comming from but i also see that people need a way to escape if needed and i think thats why marteen made it like this.
also as everyone else sais not everyone has access to jump 3 or speed 3 boots so if you have it you can still catch up to them before they run out.