Prison /Ru guide for newbies

DonityYT

Tree Puncher
The main goal of prison is to make it through the mines and become FREE. How can you do this? I'll explain.
First, you'll notice that when you first spawn you get a starter pickaxe, which can also be activated every 30 minutes with /kit starter. When you first join, do /warp a and you'll be teleported to the very first mine. Mine at the blocks with your starter pickaxe, and then click the sell all NPC in the entrance, or go out of the mine and do /sell. You'll need to keep doing this until you get 3,000 dollars. Once you get that, do /ru twice and you'll unlock mine b, which can be used with /warp b. This mine has slightly better stuff than mine a, which is full of regular stone and coal. This mine, though, is filled with stone, coal, and iron. You can mine here and get better ores and better prices for the materials you mine, and once you get 12,000 dollars you can /ru once again, or I should say, twice again. The goal of the game is to get FREE, so you want to keep mining until you have enough money for the next mine.

What should I do if somebody donates to me?
If you are just starting and somebody donates you some money, quickly use it and /ru as many times as possible. This will give you a major advantage and make your life much easier. Don't spend it on pvp teaming, gear, or anything like that, for it won't help you if you have just started.

Thanks for reading this tutorial!

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Also a good guide!

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
Nice :) Also mining for repair tokens/keys/cryptic tokens in /warp a and then selling them using /ah or shops in /pw can be a good way to make some money for ranking up! (Efficiency 6 or Efficiency 5 with Haste 2 is my recommendation, but any pickaxe works :-P) (Unbreaking will help the durability of the pickaxe too, so I recommend that also ;-))

BULLYDOGY

Stone Miner
Best way to get money and (enchanting) tokens is mining in A till you have a slicing pick and are in Y/Z. Once you have a a slicing pick you can always still plot mine or go to /warp a to do the same thing.