Declined [prison] Yet another suggestion, go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BULLYDOGY

Stone Miner
You know when ur mining, not looking at the durability of your pick and all of a sudden it breaks? no? Well, my gpick did.

Anyhow, add a notification when your pickaxe is about to break like here blow vvvv
upload_2020-9-26_23-24-46.png

Instead of it saying sale etc etc make it 'Your pickaxe is about to break' but then in the &4 red color or the &c light red color (once its below 50 durability). This could also just be done with any item that has a durability bar and not just pickaxes.

If this does get added, add a command that lets you allow enable/disable this feature. For example /notifications. (Add being able to toggle 'your inventory is full' in there too ;D)

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
+1 from me - would be good to have a bold notification so we know when things are about to break; I like the idea of being able to enable/disable it as well, as some players may find it annoying. If a 'Your pickaxe is about to break' text was implemented, I feel it should only stay on the screen for a short while once the item gets below a certain dura (maybe 5-10secs, something like that), just so it doesn't get in the way completely.
+1 from me about being able to toggle 'your inventory is full' as that can probably get annoying and spammy as well.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I like this! +1

Status
Not open for further replies.