Progression issues SkyBlock

Mr_Wiizard

First Step
Few issues that really don’t make me wanna play this server anymore. You can’t sell items from shit you don’t have unlocked is really pointless to give me chances to buy iron golem spawners and enderman spawners from /transfer and island keys if I can’t sell anything I don’t done feel we should be locked form every quest until we unlock it. If you really think that players want to be told what to do every step of the way on SkyBlock then just shows why there are 8 afk people and maybe 1-2 actually playing players. Your server is dead atm mainly imo bc you lock the whole game behind quests. key $ rewards are a joke, you put(no offense to the creator) a big arse red house in the middle of my island I don’t want that takes forever to get rid of. With enchantments not working no tools are fast enough compared to im sure what most returning payers are used to myself included.
/transfer reset is too long make it 24 hours again or 3 days or whatever 1 week on the rest of that is too long, specially if the rewards are bad. Just another feature that is pretty much niche vs actually being useful.
The ah is basically non existent as well.
You guys need a major revamp on the whole thing or I’ll be taking my Time elsewhere like pretty much anybody who is on the server for more than 1 hour will do bc you guys seem to be just tryna make quick money vs having a fun server that has a proper progression structure. I’m not mador anything prob missed a few things but jeeez guys what did you do to the server fr seems like you’re targeting mobile I could be wrong tho seems really cartered towards somebody with limited mobility, control etc than pc players.
What are you guys plans with the server Bc I’m close to saying goodbye.

Also! It cost 1200 for 1 diamond and 1 diamond sells for 30 that is a sell price of 2.5 % just a sad fucking design I’m convinced only after money.

Last edited:

Tsyp

Stone Miner
Heyho!

First of all, thank you for your feedback!

You are right (especially with that big stupid house). Skyblock is not in it's best stage right now. Our main goal was to create an endgame that does not only consist out of afking spawners. Sadly, it seems that with all the effort we've put into that, the key features which make Skyblock special have been a little neglected.

I will note down the points you've mentioned so we can improve.

OP
OP
M

Mr_Wiizard

First Step
Thanks for the feedback. I remember when this server was banging with people and everything wasn’t so unbalanced. Hope you guys can get to going again but from a players perspective it seems that it’s designed to make you want to spend money like an idle game does to make things quicker im sure I’m not the only one who have noticed this based on prices of things to sell and not being able to play the game until I’ve progressed through the slow grind. My advice have everything unlocked from the jump maybe after a small tutorial quest then have it so people can play the content they’re interested in.

Tsyp

Stone Miner
It's always interesting to hear a players view about this. Even though we play the gamemodes, we will always have a different perspective on them. However, after experiencing it myself, I do agree that quests should not have this much impact on the gameplay. You should definitely be able to progress in several ways without them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Mr_Wiizard

First Step
Not that it has to be accurate I’ll take it with a grain of salt you know about any changes that are coming? Like a date when there will be adjustments?