Added PvP on Prison

Would you like Maarten to disable their ability to pick up loot in pvp with /god?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Itaithegoat

First Step
So basically I pvp on prison and every time I kill someone there's around 7 bosses in /god invis just picking up the items.
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who gets mad over it and not even mentioning when they go down the ladder in /God to pick up their friends loot.
Anyway I was hoping to disable their ability to pick up loot in pvp with /god or make it bannable to do so.
What do you think?
(all the bosses that enjoy that 'abuse' I don't want to see your opinion unless it's anything but "It's free loot" cause someone else worked for it)

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I could imagine that being annoying yea. In pvp it should be disabled to pick up dropped gear imo

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
If possible, I agree that disabling the ability to pick up loot in /god in pvp should be a thing, and I totally understand your frustration.

OP
OP
I

Itaithegoat

First Step
Just add a loot priortiy mod so the person who gets the kill gets like 7 seconds of time to pick it up
If they want to pickup stuff they should risk their own stuff, not by staying in /god camping loot after the 7 seconds (which isn't long enough if you ask me)

CaptainRex75667

First Step
But if he does that, he should also disable item drop because you will see it so many times, that people drop god apples to other people pvping to support a teammate without being able to be attacked and that's also unfair.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I mean there is a timer during which nobody except the person who killed the player can pick up their items but i do understand your frustrations

GRZ_Stealth

Gold Miner
I mean there is a timer during which nobody except the person who killed the player can pick up their items but i do understand your frustrations
The timer doesn’t do anything when they go on a ladder because u gotta climb or mine down to get to the bottom of the ladder while bosses in god are already waiting also 7 seconds is barley anything if someone is carrying a normal inventory of stuff you are gonna have to sort through everything for 10 seconds+

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Understandable, /god should only be used to "spectate" duels and not hang around for free items. For that, I agree +1

Status
Not open for further replies.