Quesitons About Upgrading My Rank

The_Darksider

Tree Puncher
Hey, I was wondering. How much Snapcoins would I have to pay someone in-game to have them upgrade me to Iron?

Has anyone else done this? How do you do these deals? How do you avoid people from scamming? I probably won't try this but I am very curious on your opinions on the matter.

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
Yes You can Do this Just Be Careful, And how many SnapCoins would be up to u and the the person buying the rank

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
Or you could also trade items for a rank

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
Some.

Just some.

Garf

Void Walker
Some players have done this successfully while some got scammed. It's a 50/50 chance. It's best to do the transaction with someone you trust rather than some random player whom you don't know well. Most players who buy items for others tend to be ranked. It wouldn't make sense if a non-ranked player buys a rank for some guy instead of himself.

Butters

Zombie Killer
People do that sometimes. I just don't recommend it personally since you don't know if you can really trust them.

Butters

Zombie Killer
Also if you're going to do the deal, I recommend screen-sharing on Skype to see that they actually buy the rank for you. I also think you would have to pay a LOT of in-game money for any rank, because the person buying the rank for you is using real money and it's coming out of their own pocket. Still, there is no way to know if they'll scam you or not. Like I said, I don't recommend it. If you DO do it though, make sure it's with someone you can really trust.

Garf

Void Walker
Also if you're going to do the deal, I recommend screen-sharing on Skype to see that they actually buy the rank for you. I also think you would have to pay a LOT of in-game money for any rank, because the person buying the rank for you is using real money and it's coming out of their own pocket. Still, there is no way to know if they'll scam you or not. Like I said, I don't recommend it. If you DO do it though, make sure it's with someone you can really trust.
Not a smart idea, the person will get to see the buyer's credit card information.
Edit :
(Just realised they could show the purchased page or the receipt ._.)

Last edited:

Aaron

Creeper Hugger
Scam. I guarantee it. No one is buying you a rank for Snapcoins. If you get scammed, we aren't helping, because we've given millions of warnings.

Zethys

Stone Miner
It isn't always a scam. I've bought stuff for players for snap coins, I bought 2001rookie iron and I also upgraded Victorthelama to gold. It was in sc1 though, and Rookie I think they each payed 200-300k

OP
OP
The_Darksider

The_Darksider

Tree Puncher
Scam. I guarantee it. No one is buying you a rank for Snapcoins. If you get scammed, we aren't helping, because we've given millions of warnings.
Trust me, if I got scammed I wouldn't ask for my money back, and I would accept that it is my fault. But, what you said is all I wanted to hear to drop this idea. Thanks.