Quiting After Christmas

DrChopsticksMD

Gold Miner
Hey all,

I decided that Minecraft isn't gonna be my only hobby so I'm going to quit after Christmas. Make sure you are online on prison around Christmas time if you want some items I have. Playing here was pretty fun but I'm going to try to get more involved with my school and just have a better time in real life. Thanks to everybody that has been friendly with me in my time here. This is a great server and very underrated. I wish all the staff and Maarten good luck with the server in the future. I'll probably play on the weekends until Christmas if I really don't have anything else to do so I'm not gone yet.

-DrChopsticksMD

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
rips

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Will be sad to see you go. Let's have some more fun until you leave, then!

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
cya :C

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Goodbye :-(

legendsarising

Tree Puncher
Hey all,

I decided that Minecraft isn't gonna be my only hobby so I'm going to quit after Christmas. Make sure you are online on prison around Christmas time if you want some items I have. Playing here was pretty fun but I'm going to try to get more involved with my school and just have a better time in real life. Thanks to everybody that has been friendly with me in my time here. This is a great server and very underrated. I wish all the staff and Maarten good luck with the server in the future. I'll probably play on the weekends until Christmas if I really don't have anything else to do so I'm not gone yet.

-DrChopsticksMD
byeeeeee