Raging Little Kid On Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life! LolextraM1, ....I don't even know what to say to you. :/

Seems a bit un-legit doe.

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
Hey, You kids deserved what you got from lolextra, you seem to be harassing him. So, good for him :-D

Enchanted

Gold Miner
And the meaning conveyed by you to him was most likely the opposite of which you intended.
I completley agree I didn't find this funny... He basiclly said rage for the video and you will get you're stuff back (I think everybody knew lolextra wasn't getting his stuff back)

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
I completley agree I didn't find this funny... He basiclly said rage for the video and you will get you're stuff back (I think everybody knew lolextra wasn't getting his stuff back)
No no no, I found it hilarious, But in the opposite view point. These 2 pester Lolextra and they deserve a bit of that back. So, in this video, it shows that.

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
You told him to rage to get his stuff back so he did... Eth you are an asswipe lol. Leave him alone like seriously this is why no one likes you.

awade

Diamond Miner
Ethridge take down the video it is embarrassing to lolextram1, harassing, disrespect and friend like to him you Delete the video before i flag it.

Status
Not open for further replies.