Ranks/kits from chests

xXEnderTitanXx

First Step
I have thought of a way to get ranks or kits without buying them. Of course this will be optional but it will make the chests a little more interesting. You should be able to win VIP or MVP or any kit from games in the treasure chests in hub. If you win a rank for a specific game, it should show like this: "Kit: Knight kitPvP". or for ranks: " Rank: VIP". iMaatrennn you can decide if this is a good idea and make chests more interesting. Hope you can consider these layouts. One last thing. To make it TOO overpowered. There should be limited kits for KitPvP
like Paladin kit for 3 hours or something. The permanent kits are rarer than the temporary kits.

Percentage:
VIP: .2%
MVP: .5%

KitPvP:
Paladin: .7%
Warrior: .5%
Knight: .2%

Factions:
Lord: .2%
Overlord: .4%
Hero: .5%
Faithful .5%
Legend: .6%
Titan: .8%
Immortal: .9%

Economy Survival:
VIP: 1%
VIP+: .1%
Elite: .2%
Premium: .3%
King: .5%
God: .6%

Creative:
Master: 1%
Legend: 1%

I hope these %'s are suitable enough and make sense. Sorry if they are switched a bit. I'm not good with decimals xD. Please consider adding this to chests.

CrazyFox101

Gold Miner
I think this is a great idea. If this gets added I'm sure a lot of people will love it but marten might change the %'s some

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I don't think this is a too good idea. Ranks are made that players buy them and, you guessed it, support the server with their purchases. Not only that but there are also players who don't want a rank (might be rare, but there are people like this...). The percentages are still high, though. I would put all of those into the "0. ..." sector. (Whatever it's called, I'm not a mathematician. I: )

OP
OP
xXEnderTitanXx

xXEnderTitanXx

First Step
I don't think this is a too good idea. Ranks are made that players buy them and, you guessed it, support the server with their purchases. Not only that but there are also players who don't want a rank (might be rare, but there are people like this...). The percentages are still high, though. I would put all of those into the "0. ..." sector. (Whatever it's called, I'm not a mathematician. I: )
Ummm you do know that I put decimals next to the numbers so they are below zero right? Just checking because I thought u might have missed that. Other than that I see what u mean

DeletedUser2739

Void Walker
I think if this was ever going to be done, it'd have to be gotten from crate keys on each separate server. Not from the HUB.

- Kit PvP from vote keys.
- Factions, Skyblock, Survival from rare keys.

Reason for it being split up into separate servers is because it would make each kit even more rare to obtain.

OP
OP
xXEnderTitanXx

xXEnderTitanXx

First Step
I think if this was ever going to be done, it'd have to be gotten from crate keys on each separate server. Not from the HUB.

- Kit PvP from vote keys.
- Factions, Skyblock, Survival from rare keys.

Reason for it being split up into separate servers is because it would make each kit even more rare to obtain.
ahhhh that makes more sense.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Ummm you do know that I put decimals next to the numbers so they are below zero right? Just checking because I thought u might have missed that. Other than that I see what u mean
Oh, well. I didn't see that, or might have not read carefully enough. Pardon me.

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
I think it would be better if you had to buy special crate keys and then raise the percentages up a bit so that the server can still earn money but people are still getting ranks :)

OP
OP
xXEnderTitanXx

xXEnderTitanXx

First Step
I think it would be better if you had to buy special crate keys and then raise the percentages up a bit so that the server can still earn money but people are still getting ranks :)
Like rank keys? And by the way some people can't buy them because their parents might not want there kids or other buy things that aren't important. So I thought maybe you could buy a key for $10000 in hub or yes. Buy it. So everyone can have a chance to get one. Ohh wait. Maybe it's not such a good idea making a whole other crate just for ranks and kits. That's why I made the %'s so low. So it's a super rare form me. If you make it just one key and 4 crates the n hub, you'll soon have most of the kits/ranks available on the server

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
Like rank keys? And by the way some people can't buy them because their parents might not want there kids or other buy things that aren't important. So I thought maybe you could buy a key for $10000 in hub or yes. Buy it. So everyone can have a chance to get one. Ohh wait. Maybe it's not such a good idea making a whole other crate just for ranks and kits. That's why I made the %'s so low. So it's a super rare form me. If you make it just one key and 4 crates the n hub, you'll soon have most of the kits/ranks available on the server
You'd still make the percentages to get a rank low.
Also I was thinking we'd have the crates on all servers, meaning that it is harder to get lots of ranks.

Rueben Sanoir

First Step
I like this idea, although, I'd think about the positions of where the chest are gonna be at. I hope this is approved.