Pending Rare Keys Slight Buff - kitpvp

AoFSniipers

First Step
Just throwing up an idea that rare keys need a slight buff. I think if something like store credit (like when vote keys were buffed) or even adjusting the percentatges of the items in the rare key can fix this. I bought many rare keys on /ah and if I just bought the p5 I would have 3 times the loot I got from rare keys.

• 1/3 of the items in the rare key is what ppl want - you got a 26% of getting them (star 1% & p5 5% each). Everything else is just a waste of a rare key. So, the gamble of getting something good and not $250 everytime is harder than normal. It is 20% chance to get $250... 15% to get $500
I think some fair adjustments would be p5 at 7% and adding some type of store credit like $1 or $5. Or something cool like 100 gems or 500 gems so more people understand how gems work and vote more to gain more.

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
I disagree with the store credit as that was added to vote crates to encourage voting and raise rewards for it.

I agree that some of the rewards are really not that much for a "rare crate"
I personally think that either 250 should be removed or buff 250 to make 500 the lowest option then 750 and so on

I think the strength should be removed, it seems pretty common this wipe and having it in rare crate seems odd

An additional idea - New rewards for the rare crate?:
Cyan, black, blue, dark blue nameplates (Only make them available in rare crate)

OP
OP
AoFSniipers

AoFSniipers

First Step
Yes, I agree that str and $250 should be taken out. I think adding 1 or 2 new items that people actually want would be good too. Just not sure if nameplates would it right since they only go for $200 on /ah. It would need to be a new nameplate, like rainbow or a mix of 2/3 colors to give it value.

I am just saying that when I bought 30k in rare keys, my return on using the keys gave me 10k. So, whats the point of rare keys when I can just buy the items ppl get from rare keys.

Katosa

First Step
I disagree with the store credit as that was added to vote crates to encourage voting and raise rewards for it.

I agree that some of the rewards are really not that much for a "rare crate"
I personally think that either 250 should be removed or buff 250 to make 500 the lowest option then 750 and so on

I think the strength should be removed, it seems pretty common this wipe and having it in rare crate seems odd

An additional idea - New rewards for the rare crate?:
Cyan, black, blue, dark blue nameplates (Only make them available in rare crate)
I think you should remove "god sword 1" because everyone can get kb 2 easily. Also remove, the xpbottles, pearls,gaps and str, because it is so easy to get. Maybe also add some books with custom enchants like plasma since everyone is looking for it. Also

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Like the idea but disagree with store credit