Recording Software

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
So, I've been seeing a lot of hackers lately on SC, but I don't have any recording softwares. Does anyone know a free reliable recording software to download?

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
I use Bandicam to record hackers. Without paying, you get 10 mins free of recording. I just don't like the watermark on it, but if it's just hackers, I don't think it matters.

OP
OP
RefinedBird

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
I use Bandicam to record hackers. Without paying, you get 10 mins free of recording. I just don't like the watermark on it, but if it's just hackers, I don't think it matters.
Thank you! :-D

OP
OP
RefinedBird

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
I use SmartPixel :) if you mess around with the FPS settings, it won't lag that bad ;-)
Don't think it would anyways. I'm usually around 600 FPS :) Thanks anyways! :-D

OP
OP
RefinedBird

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
Don't think it would anyways. I'm usually around 600 FPS :) Thanks anyways! :-D
I tried it, and it's great! I know I'll be using this a lot and I'm still around 300 FPS while using it! :-D

OP
OP
RefinedBird

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
Wooooah. What're your computer's specs/ price?
Dunno, I actually don't remember xD But OptiFine kind of helped a lot I guess.

Bearzy

Iron Miner
Holy FK! 300 FPS?! Are you playing on an Alienware PC?!

iamontda

Void Walker
I played Minecraft my grandpa's Alienware laptop (I hate Alienware 'cause it's overpriced for what it is; also, my grandpa is a gamer). Left all defaults on, no Optifine, and it was getting 90fps most of the time (older laptop but still impressive).

I had the best time, too; while the rest of my family took a super long trip to the arctic circle, I hung around and played modded MC with a mouse. Best 2 days.

iLukeee

Zombie Killer
I use quicktimeplayer, as it is easy, because it's already installed into my laptop, the max FPS i've ever got is 150...

Frijolero

Emerald Miner
If you have Mac (like me), QuickTime Player is the way to go... already installed by default, you just open it, File, Record Screen, and it doesn't affect your fps.

For Windows... Bandicam or Fraps are good options, but there is no better than the one you feel more confortable with... so give all of them a try until you find what you want.

OP
OP
RefinedBird

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
If you have Mac (like me), QuickTime Player is the way to go... already installed by default, you just open it, File, Record Screen, and it doesn't affect your fps.

For Windows... Bandicam or Fraps are good options, but there is no better than the one you feel more confortable with... so give all of them a try until you find what you want.
Thanks, I got Windows 8 and I got SmartPixel now, I still have around 300 FPS while I record which seems to be huge. cx