regarding the mods approved list

THExOCDxGAMER

First Step
i was looking at the list of approved modes and was wondering can we have a move detailed list of what we can and cant use. what allows us to use them and what we cant have a part of the mods we can use. i build a lot and some of them let you sneak without holding sneak and thats why i ask. i dont want to end up using mods that could get me banned when their on the approved list thank to any one who posts!!! btw the only mods i use are macro mods that have 1 out put for one press. like h to do /home kinda of macros

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
i use are macro mods that have 1 out put for one press.

I understand that you may not be using your macros for an unfair advantage but it could pose a temptation. If I were you, but I am not, I would suggest taking that mod off. Out of sight, out of mind. :)

As for the mods allowed list. We let the players decide on what they use, and as long as the mod doesn't give an unfair advantage over another player then you should be fine. :-D Feel free to pm about any questions about any mod. I'll answer as soon as possible!

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
Since this conversation is about mods that help you. I need someone to clarify, the mod that follows you and creates videos, is it allowed? I like to use it for time lapse videos.

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Since this conversation is about mods that help you. I need someone to clarify, the mod that follows you and creates videos, is it allowed? I like to use it for time lapse videos.

I think this falls under the category of "Free cam", if I'm not mistaken. Free cam is not allowed. I'd suggest not using this mod.
Could you provide the name of the mod (in a pm to me) so I could look more into that specific mod. :)

crazygurlisshy

Zombie Killer
If you have any questions about mods you can and can not use feel free to pm staff about it. Legitmon was simply stating that the use of macros can be tempting to some to use for unfair advantages so we suggest to not use macros at all.
We leave the mods that a player uses up to them because we're not going to monitor every mod that a player might have, we state that as long as it doesn't give an unfair advantage against other players it's fine to use. Things like damage indicators, armor durability(for yourself), coordinates, potion effects, ect. are allowed because they don't give you an unfair advantage against other players.
Again, if you have any questions about a mod and whether or not you are allowed to use it feel free to pm staff about it.