repair token is too easy to get

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
I personally preferred it when repair tokens weren't in the crates, as the value of them was higher, so you could sell them for more money. However, some people probably like having them in the crates as they're easier to get, which means it's easier to repair their tools and weapons etc. Overall though, I'd rather them not being in the crates, but that's just my opinion :)

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I'd maybe suggest removing them from common, uncommon and vote crates, keep them in leg and rare crates.

kcin2

Iron Miner
I personally preferred it when repair tokens weren't in the crates, as the value of them was higher, so you could sell them for more money. However, some people probably like having them in the crates as they're easier to get, which means it's easier to repair their tools and weapons etc. Overall though, I'd rather them not being in the crates, but that's just my opinion :)

They're currently more expensive than they have ever been

dynamicElectron

Tree Puncher
I dont know for the people that use rep in pvp but for the people that mine the rep token are real important .
The prize are very hight now.
This mean that if i buy from people rep token is useless for me go to excavate becouse i will spend more that i have earn.
In conclusion i think that rep tokens are already rare and their economy is good( not for me eheh)

Last edited: