Reporting Someone!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDerpyGamer21

First Step
Hey snapcraf people! I am here to report kittenlover3451. I was helping her/him on her house bye placing a sponge for them and then one of her buddies came and killed me and took my sponge and only gave my armor so whoever this is looking at this can you please try to like ban kittenlover3451 because I think if someone does that they should deserve a ban while your trying to help them and the person who killed me was like missnerdygirl or something like that but please whoever this is PLEASE BAN kittenlover3451 because i dont think anyone else would want that happening to them. And also I am applying for helper and i have no replies to that so when you see this please go to the support ticket section thing and look at them and PLEASE BAN them because I think if i had my own server that they should be banned for like 2days or something because they refused to give it back and i said i would report them and they still refused so im done with them and just to let you know i am MAD at those 2 for being so uncooperative with the server and me and whoever else wouldve done that and i was just trying to be nice for once but it really seems like i cant because theres so much people that are greedy and want everything without trying to work. THANKS SO MUCH. TheDerpyGamer21 !!!!!

Kath

Creeper Hugger
For future reference, create a support ticket
Goes for:
  • Bug reports
  • Player reports
  • Appeals
  • Staff applications (Helper)
  • Webshop/website issues
As stated above, proof by all means is required; otherwise, the 'report' will be instantly denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.