COMBOPASS

First Step
Minecraft Username:
COMBOPASS​

Suggestion's Title
Reset kitpvp​

Suggestion Details
Just reset kitpvp map and do lms​

How could this idea help improve Snapcraft?
It would help every1 playing kitpvp​

Extra Information:
Not needed​

IDiraa

Iron Miner
hello Combopass,

don't think its easy to make it like our old snap. the kb changed . i saw the new map. idk what they don't understand. Kitpvp will not be active until they fix prison. prison /warp pvp. we need the old map! who said we need huge warp pvp????. we need it small. u can go out and back in without doing /spawn or log.

kitpvp must be like the before last 2 map. i have a discord server were me and my friends play. i am telling you. we need snapcraft staff to hear us. the first problem they need to fix now is log combat bug. the server is eu and my ping is 140ms?? like tf. anyway

Combopass reset wont be so soon. cuz the prices of ranks changed, ofc ofc as Mr.Maarten do new ranks. we need new changes but for better. if staff or owners have an Idea please please ask us before u do it. cuz yall will get the money only. we will play.

and from what i saw. the new kitpvp map must be change, don't make it super huge cuz everyone will get fps drop and they wont love the game.
please add some wood in map, a map without wood who will know its a snapcraft server. most of snapcraft maps was built with wood!

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
Kitpvp is on the list of server resets, but since survival is the number one priority at the moment, kitpvp will come after. ^-^

the server is eu and my ping is 140ms?? like tf. anyway
the server is NA, not EU. Before the new owners the server was located in Ashburn, USA (not sure if it was moved elsewhere in the US now)

OP
OP
C

COMBOPASS

First Step
hello Combopass,

don't think its easy to make it like our old snap. the kb changed . i saw the new map. idk what they don't understand. Kitpvp will not be active until they fix prison. prison /warp pvp. we need the old map! who said we need huge warp pvp????. we need it small. u can go out and back in without doing /spawn or log.

kitpvp must be like the before last 2 map. i have a discord server were me and my friends play. i am telling you. we need snapcraft staff to hear us. the first problem they need to fix now is log combat bug. the server is eu and my ping is 140ms?? like tf. anyway

Combopass reset wont be so soon. cuz the prices of ranks changed, ofc ofc as Mr.Maarten do new ranks. we need new changes but for better. if staff or owners have an Idea please please ask us before u do it. cuz yall will get the money only. we will play.

and from what i saw. the new kitpvp map must be change, don't make it super huge cuz everyone will get fps drop and they wont love the game.
please add some wood in map, a map without wood who will know its a snapcraft server. most of snapcraft maps was built with wood!
I agree with Idiraa, listen to our suggestions

iFlyYT

Tree Puncher
I'm not sure how big Kitpvp is needed of a reset however the Owners have literally made an entire new sub-forum, to receive suggestions, to hear players. So yes, they are doing that. They are not being ignorant.

Also, as far as I can tell, there isn't many suggestions. "LISTEN TO US SNAPCRAFT STAFF", whilst nothing is being said.

IDiraa

Iron Miner
I'm not sure how big Kitpvp is needed of a reset however the Owners have literally made an entire new sub-forum, to receive suggestions, to hear players. So yes, they are doing that. They are not being ignorant.

Also, as far as I can tell, there isn't many suggestions. "LISTEN TO US SNAPCRAFT STAFF", whilst nothing is being said.
Mr.iFlyYT i am a EU player. my ping so high what staff can do about that?
Prison is fu*ed way bugs. 1.8.9 not supported , in this way many kitpvp players left. just cuz they cant make money on prison. and many prison players left cuz they cant pvp on prison. i told Mr.Imaartenn about it. but he ignored me. until prison had 0 players .

you cant say prison is something and kitpvp something else. factions is connected to prison and kitpvp, skyblock witch I cant join till now.

Dear Staff most of snapcraft players uses Lunar and 1.8.9, Fix prison Fix factions Fix skyblock and you will find a lot of people will come back to play kitpvp too, kitpvp kb is fu*ed too, if u have high ping u wont take kb. the /duel is broken. try gloudout in duel , its not the same when u drop and gfight down.

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
^ These fixes take time, they dont just happen instantly. You need to be patient. And adding a '*' to a word doesnt make it okay, dont do it again.