should Prison reset?

• yes

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • no

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters

bar1234

First Step
o well it's going to be a short one but still, from what i know in the past 2month+ prison is dying... people are just to good and the new players can't do anything for that, i think prison should be restarted to give everyone the chance to be equal and start from the same spot, i think that's what will end prison from dying

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner

Sebastian Dahl

Tree Puncher
dude nah a lot of p3 people will leave if they resat the server
the reason prison is dying is bcs people lose interest in the grind nothing else rly

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
Normally a server is up for around 1 year so people who's trying to get to FREE can do it in time. Also resetting a prison server takes a while depending if they're rebuilding the map, mines, bosses etc. But whenever is planned to reset it'll be announced on the front page or discord announcement channel.

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
o well it's going to be a short one but still, from what i know in the past 2month+ prison is dying... people are just to good and the new players can't do anything for that, i think prison should be restarted to give everyone the chance to be equal and start from the same spot, i think that's what will end prison from dying
Player count has been going up again for the past few weeks :)

DrChopsticksMD

Gold Miner
There are currently a lot of people at pres3 mine so I dont think this would be thee best thing for the server. But when prison eventually gets reset, I would reccomend making some aspects of it less repetitive. I think after a while doing the same things constantly is a big reason why ppl like me quit or take breaks from prison.