Restarting Minecraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmnesiaExe

Tree Puncher
I really don't know how to restart my minecraft and I was hoping that someone could help me out. Please and thank you.

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
Does it say "Can't Join Server"? Or does it say "Can't Resolve Hostname"?

if it says "Can't Join Server", try restarting your minecraft, restarting your computer, or restarting your internet. Or maybe (in a rare case) your minecraft is in like 1.7.4 or something. change it to 1.8 if it is.

If it says "Can't Resolve Hostname", you typed the snapcraft IP address in wrong somehow.

or if the server shows up fine, then there's an error message as you join, please type it :-P

DaviFiuza04

Zombie Killer
mc.snapcraft.net lol

iamontda

Void Walker
Server is mc.snapcraft.net.

A problem I have that gets overlooked a lot is internet connection. My home's internet connection has decreased so much (because we told our internet provider that we would be leaving them in summertime), and I often get messages about "timing out" on my phone when loading videos. Sometimes Snapcraft works, sometimes it doesn't, depends on the day with my internet. What frustrates me is when I can connect to all servers but Snap.

So yes, you'll have to wait an hour or even only a few minutes, but it'll eventually work.

iLukeee

Zombie Killer
Timing out means your internet has dropped. Try checking your internet

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Doesn't "snapcraft.net" work? Or am I just forgetting things. The first time I went on MC again, I tried that, and I it didn't work :-P These things happen all the time. Log out of MC, restart MC, restart internet, restart PC, wait a few hours and try everything again.

iamontda

Void Walker
By now you should probably be able to get on. I'm guessing putting "snapcraft.net" for the server link would work, yeah.

Bas

BTS
Doesn't "snapcraft.net" work? Or am I just forgetting things. The first time I went on MC again, I tried that, and I it didn't work :-P These things happen all the time. Log out of MC, restart MC, restart internet, restart PC, wait a few hours and try everything again.
The ip 'snapcraft.net' probably works, But you shouldn't be using it really, It depends if our records point to it, And not every ISP (Internet Service Provider) can resolve the records that make that happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.